Copying file to MQL4 folder path with .exe file

hello

First, sorry for my english not so fluent (very bad actually, hahaha)

I'm develop EA that autenticating to MySQL database in our hosting server. In that purpose, the EA need to access files :

\Include directory

\Library directory

\Files directory

If there are new MT4 installed, we (me and my team) have to copying manually to that folder. The problem, Terminal Path for some Windows are not located on C:\Program Files

My question, is there any ways to create .exe files, so when it execute, automatically copy the files to folders above?

How to get "MT4 installed path"? 

Thanks for your answer and i'm really appreciate

Files:
PC.png  38 kb
VPS.png  112 kb

I am not aware of any tool that tells the terminal folder name of a given MT4 install from outside if it is what you are seeking for. 

1. The EA doesn't need to access the include directory. It has always been compiled.
  2. The EA can use the file calls to access the file directory.
  3. The EA accesses the files in library directory with the appropriate preprocessor directives and a call.

Carlos Albert Barbero Marcos #:
I am not aware of any tool that tells the terminal folder name of a given MT4 install from outside if it is what you are seeking for. 

thx for the reply

i've found the solution

William Roeder #:
  1. The EA doesn't need to access the include directory. It has always been compiled.
  2. The EA can use the file calls to access the file directory.
  3. The EA accesses the files in library directory with the appropriate preprocessor directives and a call.

thx for the reply

i've found the solution

Reason: