MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 173

Mt4 executable  (1)
hi looking for executable mt4. Thank you
  Sound not stop.  (1)
I play a custom sound when trades close like so, and at end of the last friday, some trades were closed right on end of trading close, and my sound got frozen, and wouldnt stop until i forced mt4 to shut down. I already had PlaySound(NULL) on DeInit, OnInit and on the next line below my
as show in pictue ,sell order total is 5 orders I want to close 0.05 lot sell order and 0.02 sell orders / not all orders / How can do this Can count existing orders, how many buy sell orders but how can select as above logic. by also ticket , 1st open ticket and last open ticket can select , but
I developed a Grid EA I think , lot size management need when grid size grow Do you know any example of risk management for grid EA. Meanwhile ,I use this MM bool CheckVolumeValue( double volume, string & description ) { //--- minimal allowed volume for trade operations double min_volume=
Good day, Can you please help me with the following, I have an automatic strategy created in excel that tells me when to buy and when to sell with their respective limits, stop, type of order, pair, ... I want to send automatically to the mql4 from excel the order that the strategy throws, can you...
I have an EA which used to send actions on my MT4 account (Opened - Closed orders) to my telegram channel. (Like the picture I attached). Please help me make an EA for MT5 like this. Thanks so much. i attached the MT4 - EA which im using
Ie this service: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps Or do we need to purchase a separate VPS for every instance of MT4 we want to run? I can't find out how to contact Metatrader to ask any pre-sales questions like this
I recently installed MT4 in Windows 10 PC and all the process of instalation finished ok. But when I try to open the program, it doesn't open. I tryed to resolve it by deinstallation and installing it again, but still the same. I also try to install it from another broker and the result is the same
I'm using this on MT4. I just wanted to understand what it is calculating, in order for the bar to turn blue (indicating a possible start of an uptrend). The code is open-source as far as I know (I can post it if that is allowed). I see there is another open trend indicator that is very similar
[Deleted]
I have reinstalled it,tried to open it in administrator,changed the installation directory,nothing works..   
Hi, since a long time, there are some serious bugs inside the CAppDialog class included with MT4 For exemple: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189473 I've fixed many, for exemple position change when minimized, also added the support in order to not work only on main graph window (0) in EA A
Je me suis récemment aboné un signal de trading mais aucune position ne s'ouvre alors que je vois bien que l'historique des position sur MQL4 marche et que le signal est actif J'ai tout coché dans option signaux mais toujours rien. J' ai acheter un VPS qui est actif Mais rien. J'ai écrit a MQL4 et
Video demonstration: https://i.imgur.com/ee1JSo8.gif Issue: the color C'34,34,34' (and similar dark colors within that range) display differently on OBJ_BUTTON compared to other object types. In the video, the OBJ_EDIT is also using C'34,34,34' as the background color that the OBJ_BUTTON uses in the
Hi All! I use Webrequest to load the CSV and save contents to local with the code below. I succeed many time before except this time, i'm keep trying 2 days so far in this struggle. Anyone please help me to teach me how can i get the error 5004 all the time. Code: void CSVToLocal( string url, string
What's the buffer for the arrows on chart in the indicator below
Trendlines drawn on offline renko charts leaves the anchor points . reason is that the anchors of the trendline should not be glued to the future (the empty space on the right-hand side), it has a different time scaling. It applies to all chart types, as the time axis is not linear on the chart
  My First EA  (5)
Good Evening Fellow Traders, This is my first attempt at creating an EA. I am not too bothered about the strategy and I doubt it would be profitable. This is more for a learning experience and to be guided by people much more knowledgeable than myself! I just want it to execute "some" trades (
  Need to find EA  (3)
Hello everyone! I need to find an EA with source code As the image I attached below (MQ4). Thank you very much
hi Dear @Alain Verleyen @whroeder1 I want get OBJPROP_ANGLE from OBJ_TRENDBYANGLE with this code in open any candel but OBJPROP_ANGLE give me 0.0 value!? please help me void OnTick () { //--- ObjectDelete ( 0 , "Trendbyangle" ); ObjectCreate ( "Trendbyangle" , OBJ_TRENDBYANGLE , 0 ,Time[ 5
Hi, I was looking around the forum for a code of Pivot Point and Past 3 days (yesterday, previous day, previous day 2) high low for my MQL4 EA. I am very happy to seek some one here kind enough to write the code for me: 1. MA signal above Pivot Center Point (no R, no S) plug Past 3 days high are all
  real volume  (2)
hi guys , i want write a program for calculate deffrent of close price between last tick and one before it , but i dont know whats the problem #property copyright "Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property link " https://www.mql5.com " #property version "1.00" #property strict
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| OOPTest.mq4 | //| Copyright 2020, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| https://www.mql5.com |
Hello, I have an indicator writing for Ninja Trader platform, and I would like to convert it to use in my Mt4 platform.. Is it possible? I don`t know so much about programming, so I`m asking for help, if it is possible and someone is able to help me, if it is not so hard, I would be very very...
Hi I am trying to draw a vertical line on every outside bar on the daily timeframe. At the moment I'm very close, but suffering from glitches where it draws the lines everywhere, many not on outside bars. Please advise. Thank you
Hii, Recently I am approaching the programming language MQL4, and I have builf this indicator whitch must return a green rrow upwards when the ADX is greater than 30 and the bullish candle and a red one downwards when the ADX is greater . But it doesn't work and I can't understand why . Could you
i want timeframe of 180 and the line is not showing
Una consulta , ¿Alguien sabe de algún Metatrader 4 de cualquier Bróker que INCLUYA los datos de negociación del DOMINGO? , es decir , que al poner el "Separador de Periodos" se divida también lo que hizo el precio el Dia Domingo en su Apertura hasta que comenzó el Lunes (Esas horitas) y que al poner
On build 509 or earlier, MqlStr struct, which is for passing mql string array to DLL, is as follows. // for build 509 or earliearstruct MqlStr509{    int len;    char* str;}; From build 600, MqlStr might be changed as follows. // for build 600 or laterstruct MqlStr600{    int len;    wchar_t*...
Hello All I'm trying to track the creation process of my GUI to review all the process step by step. As the code is already almost huge and does many nested works I need to use the debugger to find the issue and fix it. Off course the functions related to the UI's creation are called in OnInit
Hi , I have created this simple indicator in mql4 which must return a green upward arrow when the ADX is greater than 30 and the bullish candle , and a red downward when the ADX is greater than 30 and the bearish candle ; I am recently approaching this language and I cannot understand and I cannot