What techniques and methods can be used in multiframe indicators to prevent getting a pretty picture due to peeking into the future on higher TFs ? - page 6

khorosh #:

He makes millions because I supply him with TS and software. I don't need the income from trading myself anymore. I will soon be 79, so I will not have time to spend the money I have on deposits. Unless, of course, on the eve of my death I go on a spending spree).

What's the deal? Like here, I look at the lower tf and see the future on the higher one?

khorosh #:

I do not understand what you suggest? When you use a multiframe variant of the indicator, it is supposed to use the information of the higher TF to form the final signal.

It all depends on what you want to read. If you want to average the price, you can obtain curves of any timeframe simply by increasing the averaging period. In this case it is not necessary to refer to time-series of higher periods, and we will obtain everything from one current chart. If you work with extrema, you can also get extrema of any timeframe by selecting the largest available ones. Why complicate the code and complicate its operation?

Well, for example, MA with a period of 5 on D1 is equal to MA with a period of 120 on H1. When operating on H1, there is no need to look at the D1 chart. And it can be done using any data, not only trivial averaging. Just think about how to do it depending on the task.

For code, timeframes are essentially unnecessary, it's just a convenient visualisation for the eye.

I realise someone else's thought is not your own thought, but think about it at your leisure, you might enjoy it.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
What TS? Like here, I look at the lower timeframe and see the future on the higher one?

Using the H1 and M5 as an example. An H1 bar includes 12 M5 bars. When looking at the first bar M5, the indicator line is drawn at the closing price of the bar H1, that is, according to the data of the 12th bar M5.

When looking at the indicator on the history, it seems to be a grail. But it looks grail only on the history.

Dmitry Fedoseev #:

Using the H1 and M5 as an example. An H1 bar includes 12 M5 bars. When looking at the first bar M5, the indicator line is drawn at the closing price of the bar H1, that is, according to the data of the 12th bar M5.

When looking at the indicator on the history, it seems to be a grail. But it looks grail only on the history.

May I have a screenshot, it is very interesting, I cannot see it yet. Where is the "grail", I do not understand. It's already on the story only, post factum in essence

tomorrow

Vladimir Baskakov #:
What TS? Like here, I look at the low TF and see the future on the high?

Where do you see any TCs here? Read what it means first, then write.

khorosh #:

Where do you see any TCs here? Read what it means first, then write.

Really, what kind of TCs do you have, sorry, you're sixth on the list guaranteed

Vladimir Baskakov #
Really, what ts can you have, I'm sorry, you're sixth on the list guaranteed.

It's nice to have someone like that, a busy trader, paying constant attention to me. It means you're interested in me. I just want to warn you in advance - I'm heterosexual and your efforts are in vain.)) Even when you have a woman's picture in your nickname, you don't give me sympathy.)

khorosh #:

It's nice to have someone like that, a busy trader, paying constant attention to me. It means you're interested in me. I just want to warn you in advance - I am heterosexual and your efforts are in vain.))

No, just a nub, that's all that matters. A beautiful woman does not cause sympathy? Call

Vladimir Baskakov #:
No, you're just a numbskull. That's all that matters. Doesn't a beautiful woman make you sympathetic? Sync by honeybunny

Not the woman, but the one behind her. But you were right to hang a woman. Everyone knows your scandalous woman character.

Reason: