How to install MT4 Indicators? - page 4

Gilmore:
Hi allHow inserting an Custom Indicator in the Mt4-Mobile Trader ???I can't found the folder "Experts - Indicator"I hope anybody can help txs in advanceGilmore

as I knew there's no custom indicator for mobile MT4

I am Reza shahsavar and so glad to konw forex

Cant pick which indicators suit my inday trading. Any suggestion? Pls help.

Cant pick which indicators suit my inday trading. Any suggestion? Pls help.

it's fun play with heiken ashi smoothed indicator , and you can develop your own system using that

Thansk for the valuable info.

Great, thank you for usefull information

Does anyone have an example of the best way to link an indicator to an EA? Right now, my EA dumps global variables and my indicator reads them, but that seems kind of klutzy. There's something on the options tab that says "allow external experts imports" - the explanation of it didn't really tell what it did; does anybody know what that means or have an example of how to use it? One final question: if the server is shut down for the weekend, as it is now, does that raise the IsTesting() flag?

bossxero:
Here is a little guide on how to get the work done

NOTE: An indicator can be of 2 format (extensions), .MQ4 and .EX4. MQ4 is the source code, and EX4 is the compiled version of the code.

Step By Step1) Download/Copy/Save the MQ4/EX4 file into your C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators folder 2) Close your MetaTrader application (assuming it's currently open ... Ignore this if the application hasn't been launched)3) Launch your MetaTrader application 4) On the left hand side, look for the "Navigator" window5) Under the "Common" tab, look into the "Custom Indicators" directory6) Locate the indicator which you have just downloaded into the folder stated in Step 17) Drag (Click and drag) the indicator onto the chart8) Voila... done

Excellent thread bossxero, thanks for the help

Reason: