Best PC specs for EA MT4 optimisation?

I want to build the ultimate pc/server for doing purely set file optimisations for my EA's and too run them super fast, I need your help from those who either do frequent optimisations or code EA's for a living!

1. is MT4 optimisation speed CPU dominate?

2. is MT4 optimisation speed GPU dominate?

3. is the amount of RAM important in optimisation speed in MT4?

3 which CPU's are best for optimisation speed in MT4? i.e zeon, core, threadripper etc?

4. do core counts/ threads matter in optimisation speed in MT4?

5. do cuda core counts matter in using GPU's?

6. does SSD type and speed increase optimisation speed in MT4?

so would i get faster results using a gaming setup? or a workstation setup? or just the a setup with the most CPU cores and core speeds or possibly a multiple CPU server with tons of cores?

I am already very experienced in performing optimisations but im not savvy on what makes for a faster MT4 EA optimisation hardware setup wise and received very mixed responses on other platforms.

your help is much appreciated in advance! and really need these definitive answers before i go buying hardware for the build. Many thanks!

I too would like to know which hardware works best for MQL5.

I have read somewhere that MQL5 is solely CPU dependent, but I would be interested in also utilizing my GPU to contribute if possible. Stock charts need to processed graphically afterall.

rms2256 #: I too would like to know which hardware works best for MQL5. I have read somewhere that MQL5 is solely CPU dependent, but I would be interested in also utilizing my GPU to contribute if possible. Stock charts need to processed graphically afterall.

You have read incorrectly. MQL5 also has built-in support for using the GPU via ... Working with OpenCL

However, you have posted in the wrong thread as this is the MQL4 section.

Reason: