MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 112

I worked for 5 months on optimizing several robots that I had downloaded from MQL5 and the Internet. Can MQL4 code written for a robot send your broker's login message to a hacker? Two weeks after I charged my account and started trading with bots , I was hacked and my account was completely emptied
Hi, I was thinking about creating a SL/Profit box in MT4 similar to the one that they use in TradingView (imagen below). However, after an small attempt, I realized that, it is quite easy to use 2 rectangle objects for the SL and Profit parts, the chart candles are drawn on top of these 2
Hi Guys Im trying to get an indicator to draw an arrow when the MFI crosses the WILLIAMS Percentage. But cant seem to get it rite, the only thing i can think of is because of the value axis because the MFI goes from 0 up to 100 and the Williams percentage goes 100 to down 0, iv tried adjusting to
Does mql4 limit the number of MT4 platforms that can be opened on the same computer at the same time
hello I would like to trade the usdt/usd pair on mt4 but I can't find any broker who owns this pair, do you know one who owns this pair and who is available for trading on mt4 or mt5. thank you
Hello everyone, I am not sure what I have done, but every time I reboot Metatrader 4 my toolbars are not saved in my profile settings. I use to have timeframe, standard, charts, line studies and status bar all appear automatically on metatrader 4 start up. How do I re instate these settings to show...
hello every one. this is my very First EA am trying to develop. in back testing the flow is exactly like am expecting it to be. i tried to put it on a demo account to see if any thing will arise. and it actually did not work as it should be. in below snip code in side the function void ShortTrade()
Does anyone know of a function in mql4 or in another dynamic library (Ex: "user32.dll") that can get the content of the message printed by ea mt4 by the Print() function
Hello, Please I want someone to recode this indicator because it's broken it should give the result as the photo. It calculate the range from point X to point Z For example. and another wish if the recoding could contain the sum of the volume between the 2 points it will be great
hi my friend.\ i am new in meta trader 4. i open buy position and set my sl in 1.34077 but the position close in 1.33957. even the price did not arrive to 1.33957 but my position close in this price. what is this? it is normal? the attach image is my account history for this position.***
Hi there, i have an issue with OrderClose() command generating error code 138 This seems to work OK, that is: No 138 errors void OnTick () { if ( iTime (symb,timecheck, 0 )>start_current_bar) { <catching some technical indicators> ri= "Cash" ; for (
Hello! I'm a newbie to MQL4 and Meta Trader. I've programmed in C++ many moons ago, so I'm hoping I've got the bulk of my code correct. I've not yet written all the script, doing it in stages, I've currently written most of the "buy point" determination and order sending, I have not yet programmed
Hi guys , I recently updated my mac to the newest Monterey and since then my old MT4 will no longer launch when selected. It will try to open then crash , I have tried everything re installing , deleted all caches , disk utility first aid but nothing so far seems to work if anyone else has found a
  Ocean theory based indicators  (575   1 2 3 4 5 ... 57 58)
In this thread Jim Sloman's "Ocean theory" based indicators will be posted. _________________________________________ PS: this thread (as it stands right now) will have about 60 indicators posted here (metatrader 4 + metatrader 5 versions) Metatrader 4 versions are completed, but because I would...
Hello everyone! I need help, I have made a panel of buttons from which a button must be used to enter data, that is, a button where you can put a value and that when you press it or when you press another button it takes the data from it, I have made this function in "fxdreema" but the
Hi all, Quick question, is there a way to return an error message in the event that an #include file is not found in the EA (i.e. in the event that the file has not been saved in the correct directory or a function has been called to a non-existent #include file), like a FileIsExist() function but
#property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 4 #property indicator_color1 Red #property indicator_color2 LightSkyBlue extern int BRARperiod = 26 ; extern double BRAR_low = 60 ; double BR[]; double AR[]; double CrossUp[]; double CrossDown[]; double HCY; double CYL; double HO; double
Push notifications on iPhone MT4 stopped suddenly. They worked for years but now no one appears. I see the notifications in Journal tab on Desktop MT4 but they don't go to iPhone MT4. Can anybody suggest how to fix this issue
Hi all, I am writing a simple indicator base on 2 MA Cross. I don't understand why Slow MA can Drop down like imagie Can you help me! [img]https://charts.mql5.com/32/729/nas100-m15-fxcm-australia-pty-2.png[/img]
Anyone know why the horizontal line in this code doesn't get removed when the indicator's visualization value is unchecked from the property dialog? Here is the sample code (Test1.mq4) that shows a blue horizontal line on chart: #property strict #property indicator_chart_window int OnInit () {
اطلب إرسال أوامر من Excel إلى MT4 أطلب من شخص لديه خبرة مساعدتي في عمل رمز لتنفيذ أمر بيع أو شراء سلة من العملات مشهد للصورة المرفقة ، بعد مشاهدة مشهد سينمائي إلى منصة MetaTrader 4. Note that I use RDT to fetch data from the MetaTrader 4 platform
Is it possible to enter another broker's log-in and server to any mt4 platform on my machines
[Deleted]
My EA does not pass the MQL5 checks because it uses an unrepainted support and resistance indicator that I added to the EA, how can I make it pass the checks please
Hi all, I am using the MT4 Desktop platform, it worked well before, but after this weekend, everytime I am trying to open the MT4 program, it shuts ifself off. I have tried to reinstall the program, and even change to another PC, but it gets the same problem. I can connect MT4 every the first time I
Morning all, Why am I having formatting issues with my debug printing? Despite reading the following documentation: https://docs.mql4.com/common/printformat and despite having the following code: PrintFormat("Error Code: # %d",GetLastError()); the Journal is returning: 2022.06 . 06 10 : 24 : 26.922
Can someone help me with this one, i got this error with this indicator and can't seem to figure it out. Thanks
  MQL5 VPS problem  (57   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hi, is anyone facing the MQL5 VPS problem? it cause my MT4 unable to start up, and the Server become a unreadable name instead of "London LD-4" server name. There's no way to contact the MQL5 support
  SAR_Bar_TradeTime  (19   1 2)
Hi BigBaloo Try this and let me know how it goes meanwhile as time permits i will see if i can solve the 1 bar delay on the signal direction change & the time issues if the START & END are on different days. sar_bar__tradetime_v1.ex4 NOTE: I have removed the 1st version as the latest version can do...
Just trying something new here. So after coding my EA and back testing it, I noticed some orders are not getting filled. I can't figure it out. The TP order on the long position should have been filled but instead it opened another long position
[Deleted]
Hello All,  I have trouble with using of iCustom & RSI signal in TDI indicator. I'm using iCustoms like this //---- calculate EMA for the trend recognition        EMA_0 = iCustom(NULL,TimePeriodDay,"EMA",5,3,1,0,0);        EMA_1 = iCustom(NULL,TimePeriodDay,"EMA",5,3,1,0,1);        EMA_2 =...