MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 117

Hi, I use MT4 on my internal hard drive and on two other external ones, and since it often gets confusing to switch files from one to the other, do you know if it is possible to use a single editor with multiple Mt4s? Which then in reality, I think this is already possible, the most correct question
hey guys, i need some help. new to mql4 dont know what im doing, im making a custom indicator for an ea. i wanted to get the VWAP indicator that resets daily and has the upper and lower bands using standard deviation. this is where i got to. Dont try and open it on mt4 because it will crash your pc
Hello, First post LFG! I'm pretty new to MT4. I coded a lot in python so MT4 will take some getting used to. 1) What resources do you recommend as I can't find decent ones online 2) I'm trying to make an EA that checks if the last bar printed is inside the previous one Like say we're at time, T. Is
on a brand new install of MT4 build 1355, hotkeys.ini is not used and hotkeys are not saved. there is no hotkeys.ini at all created. please fix
I have the following Trend Curve indicator and I would like to have it drawn in the background behind the candlesticks At the moment when i load it on my chart, it covers the candle sticks and appears on the foreground of the chart Below is the code that I used Any help will be appreciated
G'day everyone,  I was wondering if it is possible to get a notification of a trade occurring via my Apple Watch?  Thanks in advance for any answers. 
hey since i am trading in lower time frames like 1 min and 5 min sometimes there is a quick action needed like i'm trying to set SL to BE (stop loss to break even point ) asap i have the script and can apply it to any hotkey of keyboard but extra mouse buttons available will make it faster thnaks
got two terminals Terminal A: EA 1A Terminal B: EA 1B Both on same VPS. I am trying to change the EA on Terminal B, it shows "Installation is failed". But when I go Terminal A and download the new EA it is successful. What could be wrong? They are both on the same VPS just different instances
[Deleted]
This has got to be the most frustrating search ever! I am looking for a simple indicator: A moving average (where type can be selected: SMA, EMA, etc.) along with period (also an input) of the RSI, which would allow for you to specify the period of the RSI as well. For example,...
  Help viewing VPS  (2)
Viewing a VPS I rented a VPS through my MT4 page and i can see the new account MQL5 New York, but can I log in somewhere and see it running. Do i just turn Auto Trading off on my MT4 and wait to see if it will makes trades without my MT4 on?? Not sure how to check to see if it's really working
Hello, How can you see the value of the array in the watch in the debug mode? example Open[0] = 1.213123 , in the watch field it is dynamic array[11766],TS. Any help? Thanks
Greetngs Have issues with setting order levels on chart from dragging and dropping a stoploss or takeprofit It's actually saying invalid market levels but it makes no sense as 1. the spread was settled down and, 2. there could have been atleast 100 points distance from order's open price Sadly it
Hi there. I am a seller here at the market. I would like to know if it is possible to send a free copy to a registered user here via the market, like a free/gift coupon or something. Best regards
Hi, how I can do a web request of a web with mql4? I need obtain some data but I don't know if I have to do a script. Thanks
hello, I have installed MT4 with identical trading account on my new computer and closed MT4 on my old computer. Then on my new comp I logged in in my MQL5 and I want to start the same EA runs in MT4 on my old comp (but MT4 is closed on old comp!). I see an button "open" but there isn´t my EA under
Sorry if this has already been asked or is obvious... I have been searching this site for the past week or so with no luck. I have found a strategy created by "the rumpled one" on kreslik and youtube called "the buy zone". It's very simple so i would like to eith code or buy an EA robot to take
I see in the logs a huge list of:      2014.10.29 16:14:47.481 2013.08.20 23:00  Custom indicator Typical USDJPY,M15: removed 2014.10.29 16:14:47.481 2013.08.20 23:00  Custom indicator Typical USDJPY,M15: loaded successfully 2014.10.29 16:14:47.465 2013.08.20 23:00  Custom indicator Typical USDJPY...
Hi! I'm trying to create an EA using this indicator: http://www.earnforex.com/mt4_forex_indicators/Pattern_Recognition_Master_v3.mq4 Anyway, the EA seems to be reeeeally slow, and I noticed that it is loading & removing the indicator all over again every new candle. In the journal: ... 23:59:56
Hi, I´m making my own EA and I need to set my stop loss above the stucture for sells (view image) but I don´t know how to do it
I would like to use an instruction like: ObjectSet("m_check_box2",OBJPROP_?,true), but that doesn't work. Is there anyone who could help me? Thanks in advance
Hi Fellow MQL5 Member! I am creating a signal in my seller account. However, when I want to connect the MT4, it keeps showing the 'Authorization failed. Please check trading account data'. I have checked and re-checked all the username and password. Everything is in order, but I still cannot connect
Is there a way to use any other time from within an MT4 EA or script, other than the server time ? For example could one use windows system time to signal the start of some procedure, rather than have to wait on the server time to update, which can take 20 seconds in some cases ? I don't need any
Hi I wrote this order and after i enter the TP and SL... they will change Automaticly For example i chose TP = 20.... SL = 10...... for first entry it is ok.. But for other orders.... it will change to : TP=18....SL=12 OR TP 15=...SL=15 OR TP= -5.... SL=35 WHY???????? input int TP= 20 ; input int
mt4 have the AVEDEV fuction? I want use the AVEDEV,what can i do
I am using two OrderSend to send out two market orders. If the market is moving quickly, the price of two orders could differ(previous tick to current tick). How can i send two market orders simultaneously that makes the entry price of two orders the same
Hello everyone! I need help, in the attached code I use it to calculate the necessary lotage, the problem is that the resulting value comes out with a very long number and I have not been able to cut it to only 4 characters, that is "0.07", I have tried it with a balance of €2048 and the
Attaching a custom indicator . While applying the indicator on any chart on Mt4 , Mt4 gets closed. what can be done to apply this indicator on any chart ? <*.ex* file has been removed>
I am writing mq4 programs EA,Indicator,Script, on MT4. It's a very basic content, but I have doubts. I searched in the forum for the time being, but I can't find a similar topic as well. The "PrintFormat(printf)" document says ---- https://docs.mql4.com/common/printformat width: If an asterisk (*)
Is there a tool that will allow me to have open orders closed automatically based on their profit value? I am looking to have any open orders closed at -$50, for example, to protect during a major turn in one direction or the other
Hello All So I have an EA which, itself, is executing perfectly, but I'm getting duplicate Journal messages. As you will see below, there are a vast number of duplicated journal messages, which I believe have resulted in Error #4025 - which is an OUT OF MEMORY issue. These are not duplicated Print()