MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 115

Download history in MQL4 EA  (52   1 2 3 4 5 6)
I need 15M 1H 4H 1D 1W  for all 28 pairs for 30 periods back in my EA. I have used a very good tool in MQL5 published  here but is there a way of doing this in MQl4?
Hello All So I'm trying to find a much more efficient way of converting an integer or a double to string, without typing + IntegerToString (AccountNumber(),0)+ every time I use a Mail, Print or MessageBox function . I believe that you can apply the following: string thisIsTheAccountNumber =
Hi I write a code to to trade using MT4 API to perform a trade. Can we add a message to journal, so in the journal can show message such as location or device version ? Thank You
I notice a lot of requests by non-programmers for others to 'please implement an on/off button' in various indicators. This is actually a nice handy feature to have. Unfortunately there is a *terrible* template someone(?) is using to implement the on/off button that is, at best, slow and
  Breaking the For Loop cycle.  (31   1 2 3 4)
Morning, So I have a function which is designed to Select an order from the ledger through the OrderSelect(..) feature. It also selects the OrderSymbol(...) as well as the Magic Number(..). If any of these return False, it's supposed to return a Print Message (for demonstration purposes as seen
Hi guys, Does anyone has a tool or developed a tool/indicator to draw short trend line in MT4, just like in the TradingView.com below picture
Please can anyone help me modify this ea so that the sl for buy trade will be on the lowest of any of the 3 previous candlestick with 5 pips addition to it and for sell trade sl will be on the highest of any of the 3 previous candlestick with 5 pips addition to it #property copyright "for practice"
Is it possible to add an option to the MT4 tester that enforces the FIFO rule? For multiple open trades with the same symbol, the tester does not simulate real time FIFO-rule trading. For real time tradiing, with US MT4 brokers (FIFO rule), the SLs and TPs are forced to be the same for all open
This is the first EA that I've written, borrowing bits from others, too. I have it attached to 12 charts on my Demo account, but it seems to only allow one trade at a time across all 12 forex pairs. My account and broker aren't restricting me in this way, so is my code restricting me to only one
Friends, can any developer insert the CALL and PUT buffers to work with MT2 in this attached indicator? Thank you
I have received a system message regarding the latest version of a product. When I go to market tab inside MT4 and to my purchased products there is no option to update, it also is displaying the old version instead of the new. It´s been almost a day like this. I don´t wanna install again and waste
hello there, i have an investors password for an account the problem is i can see the history and added balance for that account but not running trades! yes when a trades are placed or its running its not showing on the terminal window but its straight going to the balance on the terminal window !!...
It looks to me like these two statements are functionally equivalent to each other. Is this correct? Are there any nuances I'm missing? if (tempZigVal < (op - tempATRMax)) sl = op - tempATRMax; else sl = tempZigVal; sl = tempZigVal < (op - tempATRMax) ? op -
Following exactly (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP4VrC_nhJA&list=LL&index=2) I coded the multi timeframe ema. However, when I try to use it with the strategy tester it does not work and I'm not able to find the problem / solution. I attach a photo where the Ema computation becomes flat
Hi, Is there any restriction on using an "if condition" within a "For Loop" or even a "Do while loop"? I have a code with a following structure: for (expression1; expression2; expression3) { expression=True; if (expression) operator1; else operator2; } Instead, on compilation
Hi, I wanted to list my Expert Advisor and Indicators at mql5.com website. But i am scared to list here because of security concern. How much secure it is. ? Like If any one download my EA from mql5.com then he/she can sell it off anywhere after downloading the ex4 file. As mql5.com already
How to make Alert() to post in the Tab on the bottom of MT4 instead of a Window Pop up? Thanks
[Deleted]
How can I return the highest(or lowest) value of a indicator over a set period in a EA? So for instance If I want my EA to trade when indicator one reaches a high of 10 or more and within 5 bars from that indicator two also reaches a high of 10 or more. So it would trade when two indicators made new...
hi friends i have one indicator which gives alerts only i want to send them to my mt4 push if anyone known something let me known also wants to known if indicator dont have alerts only icons showing up is it possible to send them to push white arrow indicator have alert options only green arow
Hello, would anybody be so kind to help me add TP option to my simple MT4 Script? TP should be calculated based on % of the trades range. e.g. 100% = RR 1:1 Thank you
Hello everyone I looking for free management lot size tools , I trade as scalper so market is so fast for calculations lot size manually, so I need a free assistance trade tools that I draw my virtual Sl line on chart and any time pushing Buy or Sell buttons manually immediately calculations
Hi there, I'm new to MT4 and having problem with TP. As you can see from the attached file, the TP of my short position has been hit many times and it didn't close the position. Later on, the price went back up and hit my SL and closed the position. So SL worked but not TP. Can anyone explain it to
Hi Good time. I'd like to know that is there any way to find out the amount of opening spread for a closed position? In MT4, if you drag and drop a closed position ( in Account History tab) into the main chart, you can see the opening and closing points. But I need to know the amount of the spread
Hi guys.. I’m finding it difficult to understand the Charts. I can’t read it to be honest. I need help.. anyone please
Hi all, I have the following function where tries to calculate the time between the last closed trade and the current time. if the time difference is <> that a certain number of bars it gives a different result. that being said, during the backtest at some point the bar calculation begins to fail
Hello, I have an issue with this MT4 MACD indicator . It only gives an alert and arrow whenever crossover up happens below or down crossover above zero line. I really need arrows and alerts every time crossover happens. Can somebody update this MQ4 source code? I would really appreciate. Thank you
[Deleted]
Hi, this martingale to my program isn't executing in the program. any ideas why? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ double
  Raw Socket Client for MT4???  (22   1 2 3)
Hello, I currently have a (raw) socket server by python/php and I want to get Tick() of many pairs from MT4 to this server. I search so many libs/dll for MT4 (WinSock, WinINET...) for this but all do not work. I would like to make each chart a socket client to connect to socket server. Then, each...
How do I get the price change on the market watch screen in meta trader 4? As in the example image
i am use for EA , Many Time Show This Error For All Currency Pairs, I am adjust For My SL And TP , But Its Same Error, Please Help Me