hi

waddah attar:
Thanks for your Tests this version solved OrderDelete() Proplems

where've u been ?thanks WA for this EA

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Can I have a request?

Hi, Waddah Attar,

I'm collecting your EAs, and I like them very much. Could you please do me a favor, write an EA?

Idea is simple, it will Buy/sell in a limited future time with price range enclosed by an ellipse, when price break up the upper arch of the ellipse it will send a buy ( or stobuy), same thing for selling the lower arch. This EA would have some simliar idea with your previous EA Treandmeleaveme_gold, but has its own feature. if you could do this for me I will add some more.

Thanks,

Jeandl

Waddah Attar,

This is a wonderful piece of work!

Thanks a stack, Kris

Kalenzo:
Hey! I just wanted to say that earning 0.83% montly is a poor result, and any time you try to incerase lot, decerase step (close faster) or something, risk incerases, and we are just waiting for some nice move that cleans the account perfectly. This ea is price action ea so in my opinion you should also test it on M1 instead of any other timeframe. This ea will work the same in backtest and in real trading. So by backtest you can see how good it is cleaning accounts.

Waddah thanks for your contribution. You have brilliant ideas and also great coder hopefully we can deal my ea project soon.

This is by far the most interesting graph I saw so far (default settings - start date 01.01.2006)

Files:
wa.gif  7 kb

indicators

Hello

I wonder who uses this EA indicators, thanks

mladen:
This is by far the most interesting graph I saw so far (default settings - start date 01.01.2006)

Umm.. Oh dear.

:: I started from 01 Feb 2006, whatever it's causing the big bump in the beginning of 2006... there is perhaps a filter capable to filter that out... The EA is working on a very basic principle, why not supporting it with something else? :: looking at the bright side
Files:

Thanks my pros

This expert and idea just a first step

You can enhance it and modify it

I have some Idea to decrease Risk

Just wait me

good luck

Reason: