MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 116

After I created custom order script and assigning custom hotkeys, I'm having issues with the hotkeys saving. When I exit MT4 and reopen it the hotkeys are not assigned to the scripts anymore. any suggestions
I want to add this custom indicator in my mql4 EA. But I can not call it in my Ea . Some error are shown like as parameter error, unexpected token error,,etc
Is there anyone one can help me with those Codes? It's using Fibo retracement tools and SMA. 1. This codes are not working in Tester 2.I want to hide the SMA from chart. 3.The Fibo is counting some previous candles to draw Fibo Levels but I want to drow it from Previous day high and Low that's all
Hi, I had in mind to create a partition only and exclusively to use linux, I wanted to know from your experience if anyone uses it to program in mql4 and has had some kind of problem. For example, I use the MT4 in a portable version and download the historical data from dukascopy (like many of you I
Simple MQL4 Code obfuscation technique Please read about obfuscation first here: https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obfuscated_code Now I'm going to give an idea of some MQL4 Code obfuscation technique.. There was some time ago a site which was selling MQL4 obfuscator. It had...
Hello MQL5 Community, I'd appreciate it if you could help me with the following errors in my code. The first is at the beginning of my "int OnInit()" code, and the second is at the end: "return(point);" I had previously made some minor changes to the code in order to resolve other errors. I'm having
i noticed if the number of open charts are more than 5 this message window pop ups ... is there a way to avoid it
Hi I wrote this code. User input SL and TP and Volume.. The program with rand() function give us odd / even. For example: if return Even ,open buy position....and if return Odd : open sell position. After the price hit the TP/SL then open another position . (According to : odd/even) I have a
Hello MQL5 Community, I am currently developing an EA based on two MAs and CCI Cross conditions. I'd like to implement a time-based trading strategy and would appreciate your assistance. As I am in the process of learning coding. I've received helpful advice from the community as well as materials
Hello, I am trying to code to have neutral bars in the bears-bulls histogram similar to the CCI histogram indicator. I added the exern Int neutral but don't know what to do after that. here's the code. Credit to the original author
I attempted to register my MT4 account on a VPS provided by MQL4, but it did not work. I contacted my broker, who advised me to contact the VPS provider. Thr problem is no desk help for MQL
The Ctrl+Tab (or Ctrl+F6) doesn't always move through the tabs in the same order. It started out working one after the other, from left to right (LTR) and then loop back to the first again. Then it started reversing on me, moving from right to left (RTL). Then it seemed as if I would do something in...
It is quite disappointing that Metaquote will attach Mt5 to both mt5 installer and mt4 installer. I need an mt4 that is not tied to a specific broker. I hate having too many mt4 on my pc. Any useful link would be appreciated
How come the comments looks weird when downloading mq4 in this website
Hi. The following code gives buy or sell signal with alert when bSetup or sSetup equel to 5 . I want to have buy and sell signals with alert when sSetup or bSetup equel to 5, 11, 13, 15. Can anyone solve the problem? //+-------------------------------------------n-----------------------+ //|
Hi, Can someone please tell how to put some text vertically or diagnolly starting from the High of each bar on the current chart I tried below code but it it showing somewhere in the middel of chart. ObjectCreate("test",OBJ_LABEL,0,Time[1],Close[1]);ObjectSetText("test",DoubleToStr(AccountBalance()...
Hello I was reading the documents. In the description section of the ArrayCopySeries() function, I did not understand this part well. What is meant by "Excluded are arrays that are assigned as indexed ones in custom indicators" ? When is the array copied? Do you mean arrays mapped to the buffer
ChartSaveTemplate(0,"FileName") create MQL4\Files\FileName_AUDCAD_Ini.dat !!! But According to the document , it must build templates\FileName.tpl How can create tpl file
Hi Friends, your help is seriously needed and appreciated. I tried to add few codes just to display EA parameters as well as draw three lines. But it was failed. There is a custom code function to add special function which was not built in their standard functions. I would like to use this custom
Hello I need to convert a pine script code to mql4 language 1st trial indicator with indicator arrows on chart to compare it with the pine script code on chart if indicator is same i want to create an EA <Deleted>
I've been staring at this code for a couple hours total, and it's still beyond me. This is a crosshairs indicator that also shows price and server time as I move the cursor across the chart. I want to simply create a server offset so that I can adjust for time zone differences. I cannot figure out
Hi All I was almost in final stage of writing my expert advisor, and somehow my system crashed without backup, and I lost all the code I written, I used some data recovery tool to recover the mq4 and ex4 files of my expert, but when I open that mq4 file in Metaeditor, its corrupted and not showing
Hello gang, Sorry for the very basic post, im trying to figure out why i dont see any rectangles on my chart. Im using Alert, Comment, Print to 'look for bugs' on the code, but its quite hard. Also not much of a C coder, so im opened to any other comments. To simplify the explanation of this
I want to pick up some text from the Object. But Object name has some time stamp, so I just want to pick up if the label contains some letters. For example, Object name is "DE1200" sometimes it is "DE1233" So how can I read text from the object? It contains "DE", so my code is below. for ( int
  EA idea for mt4  (2)
Hello, I am looking for someone to help me create an EA that manages trades that i manually open, There would be a panel on the screen with option to click, buy, or sell. and upon doing so, a trade is taken of a size relative to account balance , a stop loss is added automatically, based on my
I am having a problem with including a mqh file. the mqh file itself has been included and has no error. The errors come when i try to call upon classes from the mqh file. This code is from the mt4 book by Andrew R. Young, At page 148 the end of a simple expert advisor revised for those who have
[Deleted]
  open .ex4 file  (2)
Hello all. I need help writing a script. the basics of the script is as follows var config = { bet: { label: 'bet', value: currency.minAmount * 1.2, type: 'number' }, payout: { label: 'payout', value: 2, type: 'number' } } function main () { game.onBet = function () {
Hei MQL5 Community, I've been working on two entry conditions for my EA. I am still new to coding and would appreciate your assistance in providing your expertise where my code lacks the necessary conditions. The Strategy: 1. The MA filter check is a Boolean that can be either true or false. 2. As
I am looking for a way in MT4 to programatically know how an order was closed, e.g. did the EA close it or was it a human/manually instigated operation. Is this available? I've looked at all the Order* commands, nothing seem to fit this requirement
I've been backtesting and the report says "Modelling quality: N/A." Does it mean that my data is unreliable? Mismatched chart errors: 0 Thanks