MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1179

[Deleted]
Hi I am trying to create a function for my EA that wokrs out what the spread was at a specific time, ie if I wanted to know what the spread value was at 2200 the previous day, is this possible? Thanks Antony
[Deleted]
Hello, i am new in mql4 and have one question. I'm doing un EA buy a need shown in the graphic one mark entry (low bar) where appropriate and an output (on bar) when it meets my EA. This i can visually detect un IN o OUT. I hope I can explain what the code Thank's
  kindly help  (1)
please i want my ea to be place order on the second candle of the day .i.e after closing of the first candle of the day. Am on GMT+1. Am having problem on knowing GMT+1. I do not know how to write it.please help me
Hi all! I would like to put stop loss in this script,but something is going wrong.
[Deleted]
Hi I have this code running in my EA to scan for the lowest and highest price in each session. it runs fine on the sunday market open, then all of a sudden when 0000gmt on the monday comes, it seems to display the high and low from a week ago :( when it hits the next session open (London) it is fine...
Hi I been an on and off trader for 8 years, emptied a few accounts but now beginning to get a grip of things (mostly a grip of myself i suppose) :) Now I dont know if it is appropriate to ask you make an indicator or offer payment for it, please direct me. To help me in my daily trading i would...
An old technique used by Toby crabel he stil use it today i am not a programmer i am a trader i know this technique inside out but i dont know if can be programed The opening range get specific time frames and opening market hours gives good results in European traded pairs and comodities
Hi all! I have a big problem. I developed a DLL file for MetaTrader via Visual Studio Express 2010. I have cheked many entries here on the forum and found many useful advice like this: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/103454 I have used the VS express on Windows 7 x64 op system. The express can not...
i have trade with indicator before one month but now when i drag to MT4 coming this err "2011.03.21 14:01:55 eTrader v 2.2 exp~ EURGBP,M15: expTime: 1300665600" "2011.03.21 14:01:55 ElTrader v 2.2 exp~ EURGBP,M15: localTime: 1300665600" pls any one can help to me solve this matter i can...
New article Electronic Tables in MQL5 is published at mql5.com: The article describes a class of dynamic two-dimensional array that contains data of different types in its first dimension. Storing data in the form of a table is convenient for solving a wide range of problems of arrangement, storing...
The alert is supposed to wait for the candle to close and then compare the candle to the previous one to see if the colour has changed. However, it is alerting on the current candle open. ANy ideas what to change? while(pos >= 0)     {       haOpen = (ExtMapBuffer3[pos+1] + ExtMapBuffer4[pos+1]) /...
[Deleted]
looking for daily bias indicator indicate up/down trend for that day thanks for advice
hi all, i'm tring to call the "new" color i have given to the indicator in the ObjectSetText funtion, however, the "new" color is still "Red", What should i be using to call the latest color assigned to the indicator & apply it to the text. #property indicator_color1 Red . . . ObjectSetText ( bla...
[Deleted]
Hi To accuratly work out my pivot points I need to log the candle type of the final candle that closes at 2200 on the 1min chart. My EA is not attached to the 1 min chart though. I am new to coding but keen to learn and I have this: //2200 time to work out the pivot pointsdouble Pivot(string...
[Deleted]
Hi I m having problem to figure it out what leverage ratio that backtester is using.I opened a n Alpari demo with 1:100 leverage, after downloading thetest data. I have the platfrom disconnected from the server in casemy historic data get overwritten. Then I started testing my EA, and I got...
[Deleted]
I want my EA to open a buy if the price rises above the highest bar´s closeing price of a 1 hour timeframe. To find the highest closeing price I use: Highest_Bar = iHighest("EURUSD",PERIOD_H1,MODE_CLOSE,Period_Highest_Bar,1) and then Highest_Bar_Price = Close[Highest_Bar]; Now I open a 5 minute...
My name is Sakis Athan i am trading the markets since 1986 There exist not blind system to enter the market you enter when thinks happent and human eye can see it. What i want is an automated exit system to start work when activated manualy by me and when MA (KAMA) cross over Happent or when price...
[Deleted]
  EA-programmer-  (2)
I need an inexpensive programmer to program a custom indicator that i have to use on my mt4 platform. indicator is called bb-macd it uses two lines (upper and lower band) and two colors (green to buy and red to sell). kindly let me know with prices and experience. can send file when needed. Thank...
Hi, I need to send time splited orders when I have a signal. Let me explain, by placing an exemple. When some defined conditions are meet, I want to place a buy order, then 20 seconds later places another buy order and 20 seconds later place a third buy order. if (bla bla bla == true) {...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm new to meta trader 4 and have weird problems with it, or maybe it's my Win 7 which I'm also new to. I was developing an expert advisor to trade with and being careful I made several copies in different folders. I somehow deleted it using the editor so I restored it from one of my backup...
[Deleted]
dear gurus:I am an newbie in MQL4,just find an method of cut positions when lossing, the code as follows: extern double DecreaseFactor = 10; if(DecreaseFactor>0) { for(int i=orders-1;i>=0;i--) { if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY)==false) { Print("Error in...
Hi, I try to implement an indicator which is showing my outstanding orders for a specific EA. But I am trying as well to get the total lotsize in case there are more outstanding orders for this EA, but I am doing something wrong because it's not returning any value for the OrderLots. Can anyone help...
[Deleted]
Hello, i have few questions, if somone will know answer to any of them, please dont hesitate to answer. Thanks 1) Is there a way (maybe via WIN-API) to get NAME (or filename) of an EA attached on ANOTHER CHART than my EA is? 2) Can i get array of all opened chart-tabs? 3) Can i somehow get "initial...
[Deleted]
Hello. I've been using Managetpv2-3 EA for a bit and i like this ea. I would like to add more Target Stops to it and would like help to it. This is what Is currently in it.... extern int First_Stop_Target = 120; extern int First_Stop = 100; extern int Second_Stop_Target = 220; extern int...
I just did a LiveUpdate to Build 392. Now my Strategy Tester has a problem with Visual Testing - When my EA test stops, the indicators that are used in the EA are shown...but now they are blank with no data or lines. This creates major problems and wasted time in needing to delete theblank...
Hello, I'm currently writing an EA which works with trendlines. The algorithm for these work now and I was trying to backtest the EA with the strategy tester. However, it seems that there is either a huge bug in the tester or I have a wrong configuration of it. I have two log files from the tester...
Hi, I'm having trouble with Search function lately. Even if I search for "Error codes", it still gives me no documentation results. For the record: I was looking for this page https://docs.mql4.com/constants/errors Anyone else having trouble finding things in docs? Because "array" returns no results...
On my new laptop running Windows 7 Liveupdate does not work. No problems in the recent past on computer running Vista. Can anyone help?
[Deleted]
Hello I'm new on the block. Not new to programming but new to MQL4. I'd like to access a specific candle in a chat. I'd like to analyse the last closed bar. I think it has the index 1. For this particular bar I'd like to access High, Low, Open and Closing Price. If one of you guys has an idea where...
[Deleted]
  Help with code  (12   1 2)
Hi all I have been trying to solve a problem I have on a code, without the results I want. The code is (only part of the code): if (Ordem==OP_SELL) { Ordem1 = 0; Ordem2 = 0; while (Ordem1<=0) {...