MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1178

HELO FRIENDS,ANY HAVING THE FISH TANK INDICATORS,FISH TFO
Hi, I am trying to compile EA, where fast EMA is crossing slow one as buy/sale signals. The problem I have is that sometimes even when EMAs are not crossing, but are close - it is considered as a signal. It is strange since I put everywhere in the code > or <, not <= or =>. Any clue how to fix this?...
[Deleted]
Does any one now a easy way to find out what version of windows MT4 is running using just a windows API call. Can any one tell me how to make this work: #import " kernel32 .dll" int GWINAPI GetVersionEA(_inout LPOSVERSIONINFO lpVersionInfo); #import
[Deleted]
Dear all, I have problem When i overlay two indicators rsi(2) and then cci(6) in one window manually (just add rsi(2) and then drag cci(6) into rsi(2) window, as graphical is ok. Look at the bottom of the chart. But I coding custom indicator for same purpose. the result is similar but rather strange...
Dear Members, I need a moving average indicator which draw average line only for the candles runs in when europe and us markets open, remaining candles moving average not necessary for me. How can i offset remaining time. Kind regards, Pavan 2843
[Deleted]
I would be grateful if anyone could point me to a simple EA that could close all trades on a platform when the floating profit meets a certain percentage target (profit or loss). Thank you!
Hi Guys, I am looking for a way to handle an array with multiple fields. Is there a command to establish an array like 'myArray [int field1, double filed2, string field3] Also, what is the command to 'push' the array 'forward'? i.e for an example if the array has 3 places.. then...
Hello, I was hoping someone could help me out. I've been using the SWBgrid with some other eas for my overall strategy. However, I wanted to increase the frequency of trades from "opening a brand new trade once the previous trade has ended" to "opening a brand new trade every candlestick."...
Hi all here! I dont see some error in code for this i want to ask for help. i have an indicator with following code included: datetime TimeArray[];int i,y;int limit;int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;limit=Bars-counted_bars;ArrayCopySeries(TimeArray,MODE_TIME...
[Deleted]
Hi I have an EA that uses this: res = iATR(Symbol(),Period(),theAtrPeriod,shift); And an ATR indicator that uses this: AtrBuffer[i]=iMAOnArray(TempBuffer,Bars,AtrPeriod,0,MODE_SMA,i); I noticed that sometimes the output can be slightly different ie the indicator maybe change form 0.0021 to 0.0022...
I subscribe to signals that require I place trades just before London market opens. Since this is not a convenient time I was wondering if there is an EA that exits that I would be able to place pending orders but these orders would not be executed until 2:00 Eastern Standard Time. Thanks
Hi, MT4 doesn't load live account after closing down and restarting. I can trade on my live account Apari MT4 but when i close MT4 and later restart it i cannot login to my live account. Details are correct. Any ideas please? Thanks
hi forum, i have an indicator which shows an alert when EMA5 crosses EMA10. but this alert should only pop up when a trade is running in that pair. can somebody please show me how to check if a trade is currently running? i tried it with ORDERSYMBOL(), ORDERTOTAL() but i have no idea how to do it
[Deleted]
I am new to this and have not done any programming since 1990ish on a 386 pc! So need help just getting started. I am wanting a stratergy that will buy when the price of the current bar goes above the price of the last bar high and then sell with a limit of 1pip! It's part of a stratergy I am trying...
[Deleted]
Why is everyone such a cheapskate????!!!! But there are profitable advisers out there
[Deleted]
Hi, is it possible to change the bandwidth-indicator that it will show also minus values? Sorry for my bad english ;-) //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                               BandsBandwidth.mq4...
Adaptive EA source code , tests - see comments. Added source code of "Adaptive EA UmnickTrader V3". Symbol EURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar) Period 1 Minute (M1) 2010.01.04 00:00 - 2011.01.31 08:31 (2010.01.01 - 2011.02.01) Model All ticks (the most accurate method based on the smallest available
Hello! Is there any way to limit the number of maximum connected mt4 instances to the same account? Alternatively, is there any way to know how many connected mt4 instances are there to the same account? Thanks a lot for your support. Best regards, Paco Hernández.
[Deleted]
Hi, the code below is intended to find the the closest tops and bottoms to the current time and report when there has been a breakout. I would appreciate it if you can point out the bug(s) to me. The problem is it also reports breakout of previous tops and bottoms not only the nearest ones. double...
hi coders, i don't know why this email-alert can't be compiled: if (eMailAlerts) SendMail("MT4 ALERT", "EMA Crossover ",Symbol()," M",Period()+ " @ " + TimeToStr(TimeLocal(),TIME_SECONDS)); i always get the message ")" - wrong parameters count if i change it like this: if (eMailAlerts) SendMail("MT4
[Deleted]
Hello! I have an EA that makes a lot of money, to earn 100% in the month quietly, but he needs two changes, the EA is based on Martingale. First: Put a setting that when he loses a certain amount of money (that I can change this amount), it quits all open and pending orders and stop negotiating...
I am looking to introduce clients to an EA preference for certified EA's or EA's registered with a regulator or other financial agency. Please email your details or call 1.347.284.6672.
I need an alert for HA colour change but it should not be checking the current candle so I changed the code and the alert works but it is not paintiung the current HA candle. Any ideas on what to change? Maybe I need an indicator for the candles and an indicator for the alerts
Hi, how can I do a strategy test with my tickdata from a fxt-File? When I normally start a strategy test, the data's are always recalculate with the fractal interpolation. Thank you for every tip!
[Deleted]
Hi I am trying to create a function for my EA that wokrs out what the spread was at a specific time, ie if I wanted to know what the spread value was at 2200 the previous day, is this possible? Thanks Antony
[Deleted]
Hello, i am new in mql4 and have one question. I'm doing un EA buy a need shown in the graphic one mark entry (low bar) where appropriate and an output (on bar) when it meets my EA. This i can visually detect un IN o OUT. I hope I can explain what the code Thank's
  kindly help  (1)
please i want my ea to be place order on the second candle of the day .i.e after closing of the first candle of the day. Am on GMT+1. Am having problem on knowing GMT+1. I do not know how to write it.please help me
Hi all! I would like to put stop loss in this script,but something is going wrong.
[Deleted]
Hi I have this code running in my EA to scan for the lowest and highest price in each session. it runs fine on the sunday market open, then all of a sudden when 0000gmt on the monday comes, it seems to display the high and low from a week ago :( when it hits the next session open (London) it is fine...
Hi I been an on and off trader for 8 years, emptied a few accounts but now beginning to get a grip of things (mostly a grip of myself i suppose) :) Now I dont know if it is appropriate to ask you make an indicator or offer payment for it, please direct me. To help me in my daily trading i would...