MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1175

New article The Implementation of Automatic Analysis of the Elliot Waves in MQL5 is published at mql5.com: One of the most popular methods of market analysis is the Elliott Wave Analysis. However, this process is quite complicated, which leads us to the use of additional tools. One of such...
Ever since updating to the latest build of MT4, I am having a lot of problems with the DDE data. I have used this in Excel 2007 spread for over a year without any issues, however, when I try to open the spreadsheet now, it will frequently hang whilst trying to link with the data. The only work
[Deleted]
hi, thank you for watching my subject. I made EA for automatic trading. This supposed to order when there is big gap between last days close price and new days open price. But even when I see there is big price gap, my EA did not make order surely. Could you please tell me which part of my EA...
[Deleted]
Want torecord your mobile calls? Get bored with pressing the buildin record buttonevery time you want to record on your mobile? WM Sound Recorder is an easy-to-use application which could auto record sound andphone calls in Windows Mobile Pocket PC. And it also can play the record fileso that you...
Hi: Checking to see if anyone has a solid short term entry condition(s) such as 15M or 30M that will compliment my longer time frame entry condition? As we know, it is important to have correct pre-conditions for shorter term entries. This will be a collaboration in that we share strategies to merge
Hello everyone, I have to ask you because I am tired of looking for a mistake in here. I have this code and have no idea why it is leaving the start () function after the big (main) for loop. EDIT: And second thing is - even if (sometimes it happens) program gets through the for loop i get...
  Help Please  (3)
I've been reading searching trying and failing for 3 days on this EA and I cant figure out some things. here is what I have right now. static int prevtime = 0; //Variables int start() //Program start....
[Deleted]
Please suggest me an Automatic indicator which can draw, In a much shorter-term time frame (let me say 60 minute) for an up move. Draw a line from low to the high then take a parallel to the most extreme portion of the move. When prices begin to breaking below this line, the previous move is done.
[Deleted]
I am looking for someone who can build me or help me in her automatic trading robot to work on a four hour time frame. Specifications to follow. My program will consist of: -has to be able to determine trend -be able to determine previous high previous low -able to work on multiple currency -able...
This is my first project with trade operations. What I'm going for here is: -Set a limit order upon initialize -At first tick, Modify to Set SL Value, Set TP 1 and TP2 values, Draw Take profit lines -Wait for price to hit TP1, sell 1/3 position then modify SL to breakeven -Wait for price to thi TP2,...
i have my first EX and it seems that do not work on tester do not finish the test but give me no errors with 90% Modeling quality. my email ma2moon13@hotmail.com thnx
  rating ?  (2)
who gives the EA a rating under codebase ? a moderator ? thanks
[Deleted]
thank you also for the first help!! :-) i test my stradegy in 2 different computers with differend results why? thnks in advance
  An expert with intelligence. Concept.  (123   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Good day to all who are interested in this thread. In this article I would like to discuss the various aspects of EA development that should be taken into account, discuss the obstacles to real-time trading and, if possible, find solutions to these problems. To outline the method of trading the
[Deleted]
I have been coding my first EA. There is one area that almost everthing has an errors, assignment expected, unexpected tokens, semi-colons, in places that shoulden't have them. I have marked a few examples in comments. Why would this one area do this? I really need help, I don't know what eles to...
Does anyone know of a formula for calculating the momentum of standard deviation? I'm seeking to have RSI modified to chart the momentum of standard deviation in much the same way RSI normally charts the momentum of price. Thus, a rise in StdDev with rising price would show its momentum going...
[Deleted]
Hello everybody, I'm having problems with the MarketInfo command. The following little test program deliveres a correct result when attached to the EURUSD chart. However it doesn't deliver any result when attached to a chart different than EURUSD. Does anybody have an idea why MarketInfo command...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am in the process of finshing up my first EA. I still have a few importain things to add (like the ordersent) but I felt like it was time to debug. I was able to get everything fixed but a Ending } Expected. I know that this is due to unbalanced brackets and I have gone over every line a
[Deleted]
On my pc running EA which open trade. If trade open, MT write info record about this trade to window terminal->strategies. (see image) My question: How do I disable write this record?
[Deleted]
And so do I need to use mutexes on dll variables to prevent conflicts?
I need a function that will close the losing trades (one at a time) when the margin level is equal or below 100%, until the margin level is above 100%. - closing the the biggest losing order first.
Hi All, Does anybody know how to get Fib level price values programmatically assuming you know the Fib name (object name)? thanks
Hi, I would like my EA to return the profit for all my open buy orders only. Can anyone help me code this, Tanks in advance
What is the best way to test my EA without waiting the whole day for another trade to happen just to check my latest adaption is working or not ? ? I can not use the back tester on MT4
[Deleted]
hi, i would like to insert auto break even after number of pips reached, and lots size incresment, if losses then increases it by 0.01, no martingale just sipmple increasment, if wins gets back to default. any help would be great!
Hi, I started using Buru from IBFX and I just got this message. Here I share the info for your knowledge (they send the images as well): "Dear Buru Trader, We want to inform you about the incident that took place today on demo accounts running the buru EA. The minor losses that resulted from today...
[Deleted]
I am new in the forum and in MT4 i need your help for back testing i find an interesting autosystem i want to back test with stradegy tester when i put it in ST even though i change the parameters the back testing is done with initial parameters How pls can i change parameters to this software when
[Deleted]
I have coded an EA that appears to work correctly. It generates the correct results and displays them in the results tab. If I use visual mode I can see the trades being generated on the chart. However, when it reaches the end of the test or when I stop the test the trades disappear from the chart....
[Deleted]
Hello everybody, In my previous questionplaced about the MarketInfo command, I wasn't clear enough what I want toachieve. I'd like to explain this better here: I'm currently writing aRisk management application and as part of it, I calculate the Pip value in myaccounting currency. As an example:...
  About the feet (for the first time)  (129   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Paukas argues that the noise is in the head and the stop should be small. Who would argue. The question is how small. I wish it were less, but, unlike the arrogant lies of certain Williams, there are no fractals in the market - and who cannot tell one-hour from one-minute chart, it is useless to