MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1177

[Deleted]
hi, i would like to insert auto break even after number of pips reached, and lots size incresment, if losses then increases it by 0.01, no martingale just sipmple increasment, if wins gets back to default. any help would be great!
Hi, I started using Buru from IBFX and I just got this message. Here I share the info for your knowledge (they send the images as well): "Dear Buru Trader, We want to inform you about the incident that took place today on demo accounts running the buru EA. The minor losses that resulted from today...
[Deleted]
I am new in the forum and in MT4 i need your help for back testing i find an interesting autosystem i want to back test with stradegy tester when i put it in ST even though i change the parameters the back testing is done with initial parameters How pls can i change parameters to this software when
[Deleted]
I have coded an EA that appears to work correctly. It generates the correct results and displays them in the results tab. If I use visual mode I can see the trades being generated on the chart. However, when it reaches the end of the test or when I stop the test the trades disappear from the chart....
[Deleted]
Hello everybody, In my previous questionplaced about the MarketInfo command, I wasn't clear enough what I want toachieve. I'd like to explain this better here: I'm currently writing aRisk management application and as part of it, I calculate the Pip value in myaccounting currency. As an example:...
  About the feet (for the first time)  (129   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Paukas argues that the noise is in the head and the stop should be small. Who would argue. The question is how small. I wish it were less, but, unlike the arrogant lies of certain Williams, there are no fractals in the market - and who cannot tell one-hour from one-minute chart, it is useless to
Is there any way to have a variable thats defined within the EA stepped between optimization runs? For example if I were to create a variable 'n' and simply n++; for each successive optimization run. Id like to get data on a few things given some input (average open price for buys/sells over the...
Im trying to find a way to get the actual realtime computer time while testing. TimeLocal() does this when the EA is attached to a chart but as it says in the manual, during testing computer time is modeled and equal the the server time. The reason I want this is to measure realtime backtesting rate...
[Deleted]
How can I change my settings so that the daily bars are closing on NYC time? I cannot for the life of me figure this one out. Thanks!
Guys, I'm trying to create a fib with 16 levels on a chart. The default 10 levels works fine but using the code below it doesn't draw all 16 levels. i can set the level descriptions no problem but the fact is it doesn'y draw the lines in the first place. can anybody see what i'm doing wrong? thanks...
Ok, before start posting chunks of code maybe someone already experiencied this issue: When I have 1 lot LONG position opened, I selected the position via a ticketnumber, then pass it on to : OrderClose(ticketBuy,1,Bid,2,Red); Now, if it is one lot, and I tell OrderClose() to close 1 lot...
i got an indicator called Daily FiboPivots.mq4. but it is only draw lines in certain number of days only. i need to customize it as i can put the number of days in extern parameters. but i cannot figure out where i need to change in the code to draw levels on given number of days. hope coders will...
Hello, I installed MT4 completely new, and I just wanted to start the demo EA "Moving Average". Here is a screenshot of the outcome: As you can see, the MT4 tester buys and sells completly wrong! Ask and Bid prices are in nomans land, hanging in the chart. This problem is with all other EAs too! As...
Hi, this is MQL4. I have a friend that's asked me to "combine" two EAs for him. Basically he wants to be able to run both of them in the same window. Is there an easy way to do this?
Can anyone point me in the right direction on how i can compile/write the code to have an indicator in a seperate window that is... a momentum indicator (28 period), that also shows a simple moving average (28 period) of the values from the momentum indicator. Not expecting much but thanks. -logan
I have been looking for some info about iHigh, iLow, iOpen & iClose , but i can't find anything other than samples. Can someone tell me or point me to some information on how it works? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi, Anyone have a script to get the day and time from my PC for an EA? Maybe something to do with a DLL to Windows or a call to DOS. I don't want to use the weird times I'm getting from Siberia or wherever the MetaTrader 4 is getting data ticks from and there date and times. It seems all of the...
[Deleted]
Hello everybody, I'm writing a program tocalculate the Pip Value in the Account currency. MarketInfo() command seemsto deliver only information related to the chart it is attached to. Forexample: Account currency = USD Tradingchart = EURGBP The Price pair needed forCross Currency...
[Deleted]
I'm in the process of making my first EA. I have gotten most of it down even with my very limited programming experience but I still have a few questions. 1. I need a way to make an If condition trigger when price moves a certain amount of pips in one direction without moving at all in the opposite
[Deleted]
Is there a way to link the charts to the pairs in the MarketWatch window so that by clicking on a pair it will open up a standard chart (not the Tick chart)? Or is there some other, better way to display a list of the pairs I follow, have just one chart open , and then be able to quickly change the
Two new properties have been added in MQL5 - OBJPROP_XOFFSET and OBJPROP_YOFFSET. They allow creating some interesting effects:
Hello to all. I have an OsMA+2MA Cross bot. I want to put "proportional MM" in it, but Works with static lots, works with profit after optimization on any (except M1) time frame. Also, the EX4 file is here. You can test it... I promise, the bot will be posted here later. The Code:...
[Deleted]
  Can you code EA?  (1)
Here is the indicator can you please code EA for me?
[Deleted]
I'm preparing a strategy, that's based on candle comparisons. I need that a if and else structure, returns me the graph movement. I tried this: if(Open[Bars] > Close[Bars-1]){ Print("Topo"); return(subindo); }else{ if(Close[Bars-2] > Open[Bars-1]){ Print("Base"); return(descendo); } } But a friend...
Hi, is there a possibility to let an EA open the orderwindow of my terminal?
hi, anyone know where i can get my hands on former mt4 championship Ea's ? websites ? cost ? thanks
[Deleted]
good to be here .hope we can be friends
  EA (new bie)  (4)
I am a computer engineer. interested in writing MQL4 EA programming. I am happy to assist or work together to write good EA for any one. Please let me know if you need any of my assitance. Thank you.
[Deleted]
  Ross Hook  (1)
With the help of the Forex Strategy Builder Software I've developed an strategy with the indicator "Ross Hook". I got the open source code of this indicator on there website but unfourtunatly I don't know how to convert it to an ".mq4". Here is the complete code: // Ross Hook Indicator// Last...
[Deleted]
Hi, why is it impossible to change the deviation to a decimal number like 2.9? It is crucial for my strategy, so I would be very, very thankful if there is a solution. Thx