Alert needed on profitable phenomenon - page 4

pietergvp

Here you go

Of parameters : since it seems that you are looking for retraces only, some options are added (both for arrows and alerts). You can require separate level break (with OnLevelsBreakoption) or level retrace (with OnLevelsRetrace) Since there is no zero line retrace, zero line crosses are controlled separately with OnZeroBreakparameters

Here is an example of only retraces turned on
regards

Mladen

pietergvp:
Hi mladen. This OMA MACD is amazing and adding dynamic zone to it makes it an incredible indicator. Can you please add audible alerts and visible arrows to the Dynamic zone OMA Macd? I have added a picture to explain how I wanted it done. I have attached the the indicator so that you know which one I use. I have looked for a version with alerts but couldn't find one.

"Killer" or "Spot on" combination

Thank you very much mladen. Together with your Dynamic range Value charts. This truly is a "killer" or a "Spot on" combination. I have read the articles on the Dynamic Range Williams % range by Stendahl. I is awesome above 80% average hit rate. But that was in equity markets. Spot forex normally in my experience is altogether another thing. With these two indicators of you however, we are going to do even better! Thank you again!

Reason: