Alert needed on profitable phenomenon - page 3

Mladen

Mladen,

Could you change arrows with balls?...in the graph I have too many arrows.

Thanks

bebeshel

At line 442 you have a code like this
if (trend == 1) drawArrow(i,arrowsUpColor,241,false); if (trend ==-1) drawArrow(i,arrowsDnColor,242,true);
change 241and 242with 159

regards

Mladen

bebeshel:
Mladen,

Could you change arrows with balls?...in the graph I have too many arrows.

Thanks

Mladen

OK,

Thanks, and to see them larger?

replace the drawArrow() procedure with this
void drawArrow(int i,color theColor,int theCode,bool up)

{

string name = arrowsIdentifier+":"+Time;

double gap = iATR(NULL,0,20,i);

//

//

//

//

//

ObjectCreate(name,OBJ_ARROW,0,Time,0);

ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_ARROWCODE,theCode);

ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_COLOR,theColor);

//

//

// set the 1 in the "width" to value ranging from 0 (smallest possible) to some greater value

//

//

ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_WIDTH,1);

if (up)

ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_PRICE1,High+gap);

else ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_PRICE1,Low -gap);

}

And use the value you find appropriate for size in the line after the comment (for example, 5 is already a very large dot)
bebeshel:
OK, Thanks, and to see them larger?

Mladen

OK,

...., but the balls that are above the price (top) above the price fall ....??... have to upload some more, till you stay a little more distance from the price.

bebeshel

Here is this version in which everything (code, size, color, gap) can be controlled through parameters. Here is an example of dots with asymmetric gaps (gaps have to be asymmetric for some arrow codes simply because those are characters and not drawn objects - they are made so in the used font)

regards

Mladen

Mladen

OK,

Many Thanks.

Started Formulating rules

mrtools:
I like the idea,and think we need more of this, go for it

Hi there mrtools. I already started formulating the rules. I will post the first draft of rules with screenshots and templates etc as soon as they are comprehensible.

I am going to stick with our original indicators and just "adjust" THEM a little when absolutely needed as we go along. I have been in this business now for 11 years and I know what "tweaking" can do to trading. I would love your and others' input as we go along.

I am going to stick to the "constant" range bars as they effectively are "adaptive time frames". I refer to picture "one" to prove my point. Look at the vertical lines. As you know, they are representative of days. And as you can see, they are sometimes small and sometimes big relative to the "timezone" needed to make sense out of the prize movement of the day. And that is automatically taken care of by the "constant range bars"! I think it is brilliant.

Picture two is a screenshot of the first "indicators list"

Dynamic Zone OMA MACD- Alerts and Arrows

mladen:
pietergvp Here you go
regards Mladen

Hi mladen. This OMA MACD is amazing and adding dynamic zone to it makes it an incredible indicator. Can you please add audible alerts and visible arrows to the Dynamic zone OMA Macd? I have added a picture to explain how I wanted it done.

I have attached the the indicator so that you know which one I use. I have looked for a version with alerts but couldn't find one.

Reason: