Your most effective strategy?

Hi. Which strategy are you currently using? Don't be greedy. Not many people read this forum. And if someone finds out about your super strategy, it won't stop working)))

Well, as long as you guarantee... Buy cheaper, sell higher. I hope it doesn't stop working in the near future.

I'd like to keep it light... Be more specific.

Gza:
I'd like to keep it light... Be more specific.
Buy from pullbacks, in the direction of the main trend... how to determine the trend?! It's a matter of taste...

Gza:
Hi. Which strategy are you currently using? Don't be greedy. Not many people read this forum. And if someone finds out about your super strategy, it won't stop working)))
At the moment I'm trading manually on the breakout.

Gza:
Hi. Which strategy are you using at the moment? Don't be greedy. Not many people read this forum. I think that if someone finds out about your super strategy, it will work))).

Just another flubbery... BOO-GA-GA-GA-GA-GA-GA...

You're the one who's been flapping all over the place...

AM2:
At the moment, I am manually trading on the breakdown.

So what is the result? As a percentage?

working with grid orders, if the trend is going down I open a buy with a minimum lot 0.1, then the second one I open 0.2, the last one I put below the global level, it is the heaviest one, not more than 66% of the deposit was involved in the market, all orders have only one profit, no stops ... the growth of the deposit is approximately as shown in the picture

ruslanchik:

working with grid orders, if the trend is going down I open a buy with a minimum lot 0.1, then the second one I open 0.2, the last one I put below the global level, it is the heaviest one, not more than 66% of the deposit was involved in the market, all orders have only one profit, no stops... the growth of the deposit is approximately as shown in the picture

Thanks for the productive reply.

Gza:

So what's the result? As a percentage?

It's like this:

http://nordsignals.opentraders.ru/964.html

chepikds:
Buy from pullbacks, in the direction of the main trend... how do you define the trend?! It's up to your taste...
What do you think of the following banal strategy: in the direction of the main trend going downward, we open a minimum lot position without a stop and profit, involving only 10% of the deposit. In the case of an undesirable reversal we do not want the deposit to fall below 50%, replenishing the deposit, if necessary, until the next reversal downwards, until the position is closed in the black. Please point out the shortcomings.
Reason: