MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 586

How to setup and run 2 correlated pairs  ?
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Pips Indicator.mq4                                    |//| Chua Le                                                          |//| https://www.forex-tsd.com...
Hello guys, I need advice. I have never met with anything like this. I have EA, where in code I have this ( Im using high of previous day in my calculation) [source]  if(den==0) // for historical reason, all is same       {             y_high=iHigh(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,1);//previous day...
Hi, I mide some change to this EA from  OP_BUY to OP_BUYLIMIT and it work fine expet (Stop loss and tak profit) it is not working? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                         My Moving Average EA.mq4...
Mt4 tester string input field seems to be able to handle 511 characters and possibly more if you input the string into the EA properties window press ok (you'd have to do this each time you load a string. This is the only link I could find, but it is from 2007.  One of the posts say 255 character...
hi guys, got odd issue i hope if anyone can help i wrote simple ea and noticed no matter what i wrote it endup call margin then i check report with more detail and i noticed my code doesn't have flaw instead seems something buggy happens while running tester for exam this 23 2016.01.07 23:59 close
This is true for both the tester and live EA properties dialog box.  You cannot adjust the width of the inputs.  Sometimes the input strings can be quite long and I wish to extend the width to better see it.  This would require that the window have horizontal scrolling and auto-arrange is disabled...
Hello, 0.7-0.5 does not equal 0.2. To test it you can use the following code: Print("Test 0.7-0.5==0.2 Result: ", (0.7 - 0.5) == 0.2);  which should print: Test 0.7-0.5==0.2 Result: false I am using: MT4 Version 4.00 Build 920 (26 Nov 2015) and 940 (03 Dec 2015) on Windows 7, 64bit. Installation...
I have 2 pending orders 1 BUY, 1 SELL. If 1 of these trades is triggered and hits its take profit, I want to cancel the other order. If it instead, hits its stop loss, I want to keep the other order. ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////IT IS NOW after 0700GMT but before...
If myIndicator.mq4 includes: #include "commonInclude.mqh" #include "include1.mqh"  #include "include2.mqh"  and both include1.mqh and include2.mqh include: #include "commonInclude.mqh" // custom code how many times will commonInclude.mqh be included in the compiled version?
I've tried to use other codes and build my heiken ashi smoothed ea but with no success. I need an ea that will follow the heiken asi smoothed indicator, in the blue sign the ea will buy, and in the red sign it will close position. the number of different symbols or stocks I want is 10 that the ea...
Guys, Greetings.   Could anyone enlighten me on the 'Original name of Indicator' in Red circle as above. I received the indicator as 'PowerupR2.ex4' and 'am sure it is not the original name. The about tab displays 'Copyright 2009 <name in scrambled fonts>.   Many thanks in advance.   Cheers. Mutta 
Hi, After update terminal to build 950 (on windows 10) dll's calls from MT4 stops working for me. I got Cannot load some.dll [126] . I was with def file, stdcall, without stdcall etc. nothing want to work. Path to dlls folder i got from: Print( TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH) ); Any ideas ?
Hi I was build a Custom Indicator which set buy and sell arrows on the chart with alerts and it was works fine, but when I tried to upgrade the code to MQL4 new build stile with OnCalculate() function the indicator set the arrows to previous bars only in start but not for new bars after it works...
[Deleted]
Hi, Is there any linear Regression forecast indicator available on MT4 platform. I tried using this,  ViniI_LRMA_color.mq4 But it didn't plot correct curving after 270 period of LR. I have two screen shot taken from LRF indicator & LRF indicator. Both are completely different after 270 periods, it...
Hi, I want to create an actual metatrader as portable version. When I download the mt4 installer from metaquotes or fxcm and start it, than I can change the folder, where the mql4 folder is saved. But it isn't possible anymore to remove the check mark so that the metatrader doesn't start
[Deleted]
Hello. I use heikin ashi candles for trading. I just want to put heikin ashi candles on my mobile version of mt4. Can anybody help me out?
[Deleted]
EDIT : Look at my most recent reply to this topic... I discovered that there are actually bars MISSING from 12:00 until 12:20!!! Today I open MT4 and I see this HUGE gap between 2 bars, which is almost 200 pts. in price!!! I compared this with another broker (also via MT4 platform), and it was...
[Deleted]
how do i find out who is subscribed to my signal?
New article Graphical Interfaces I: Testing Library in Programs of Different Types and in the MetaTrader 4 Terminal (Chapter 5) has been published on mql5.com: This article is the continuation of the first part of the series about graphical interfaces. The first article Graphical Interfaces I:...
In  a bull market, if a pending order is placed with an OP_BUYLIMIT specified, the price is expected to retrace down to the fill level, then rise. Is the order filled if the price drops like a rock and goes past both the fill Price and past the stop loss? Does it also encounter a loss?
[Deleted]
hi guys i'm working with the indi https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10351# and i now wonder about the details/behavior of iMAOnArray() and iRSIOnArray().i found some problems in the calculation of indicators that use xxxOnArray() :- i often see that indicator buffers for the calculation are used in this...
Hello everybody, I made this simple indicator couple of months before and it working fine from the very first time, until yesterday that i recompile it. For some reason the signal  array  seems that calculates only the first time and then keeps the same numbers for all others loops. Like the...
Hello forum, Is it possible at all to change the format of arrows (blue, red) and lines (dotted red) used for marking orders on the charts - same for stop-related markings and other objects drawn by default? I was wondering where/what folder/what file the script is and if it is accessible by users....
class Base{};class Derived : public Base{public:    void MyFunc(const Base & obj)    {        // how to type cast obj to Derived?    }}; As the code above, the obj passed to MyFunc is indeed Derived. So how can I type cast it to Derived? Also, seems reference '&' can only be used as function...
[Deleted]
Hey guys, I wanna ask how do you set Stop Loss to be at the MODE_UPPER or MODE_LOWER of the Bollinger Band? Thank you in advance.
Good afternoon everyone,With the help of EA-Builder I created the code below and afterwords I adjusted the code to my preferences. I'm possibly the newest of newbies to mql4.It's an indicator that places a symbol on the chart when volume exeeds the set value in the specified period, I'm using it for...
I have this code &  i am trying to get the High for the next higher timeframe. If it is M1 then M15 ; if M15 then M30 etc.    however this is not working. please help  int timeFrame[] = {1,5,15,30,60,240,360,1440,10080,43200},nextTF;int init(){for(int...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I have created an expert which has 2 CButton which is Buy and Sell. If you click on "Buy" it will enter a trade on buy same as if you click "Sell" button, the problem arises when after the trade has been executed, it will close the newly opened trade. I thought that the code that i use
Hi, I'm making an EA which can work with a set of given configurations independently. As of now, I have been testing with two differents configurations, A and B. With configuration A alone, for a given time period, a total of 113 operations are made. With configuration B alone, for the same time...