MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1180

Is it worth the hassle?  (153   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
Hello, as you know, not many people earn stably on Forex, so I was thinking, what if we give even beginners the opportunity to have 300-400 points of profit per month. I want to organize a service for sending signals by e-mail and SMS. I have enough of those in the Internet, but I haven't come
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm looking for a reliable indicater, which is capable of displaying local (GMT+1) time on my charts, instead of the standard Server time . I tried some I found on the net. Although with no success. As well, the code base doesn't seem to have one. Is there something out there which works
[Deleted]
Hi I have an EA that uses ATR, because it relies on accuracy I found using the indicator to provide the values is best so here is the code in the EA: double Atr(int shift){   string gvName    = "AtrForAntony";   string gvSetting = "EaForAtrSetting";   string gvReqwest = "EaForAtrRqwest";   double...
[Deleted]
int  init(){ return(0);  }//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|            //+------------------------------------------------------------------+     int start()     {     int    ticket,total,cnt;     double SL_1, SL_2,value ;         SL_1=0;...
Hi All, I have an indicator which raises Alert message Buy/Sell on the screen. Is it possible that I can capture this alert message with an EA. Thanks CKM
[Deleted]
Fast moving average indicator is a follow-up indicator or it is also called a lagging indicator, which means it does not predict future market directions, but rather reflects current situation on the market. This characteristic makes it vulnerable:firstly, because it can change its signals any time,...
[Deleted]
Hi there I need help ! I don t know what s going on but i lost two times my chart ! It went just off the display and i can t find it back. But the trade is still shown in the Terminal, so that means the chart is not been deleted...but where is it ??? Any help is welcomed:)
[Deleted]
Hi, We're currently working with a setup of an EA which communicates with a DDL (unmanaged+managed code). This setup is running quite stable on Win7 64bit, however, we're trying to migrate to a virtual server running Win2008R2 64bit and this setup seems to crash quite frequently. The most notable...
hi am traying to make an indicator that help me to find how many points between high to low / low to high attached is my code but it need some modification because am not good in mql4 any one can help me to finish it? and thanks...
[Deleted]
Hello everybody I'm looking for a program that saves when i want, the history of some money example, only EUR-USD and USD-JPY or others. I want this for each hours or each five, six hours from a day since an another day Is possibile? I'm trying to understand this code but it isn't easy Manuel
Hi i try to make an object (using text/ obj_text) to follow (point at exact with bid) bid price so if bid move up it move up if bid move down it move down... but the problem is this "Wingdings 3" font i use isn't plot at the exact bid so i try to manipulate the bid price to make it visually correct....
Howdy all. A question for someone that is waaaaay smarter than me. Is it possible to assign a magic number (or similar) to an EA that is managing a MANUALLY entered position, via profit targets and a trailing stop loss? The problem I face is that I have two different strategies requiring a different...
[Deleted]
Is 10,000% profit a myth or a realistic goal? I am interested in the opinion of professionals or those who consider themselves to be professionals. Is it realistic to make 10 000% for example in 1 - 2 months? Is it realistic to raise from $100 to $10,000 over such a period of time? After all, the
  email .ex4 file  (1)
is there a way to email .ex4 file through sendmail ?
  Ubzen System Development Process  (51   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Purpose: I'm trying to define a system development process. I have a few ideas within my head but it's not comprehensive. My hopes is that others who know better could critique the process. If any prominent member have issue with me using the forum like a personal blog, or don't see any good in this
Hey there, is there a way to group the extern parameters , so that i have say Indicator1: - Parameter1 - Parameter 2 - Parameter 3 Indicator2: -Parameter1 -Parameter2 ..... With a pulldownmenu or something like that, because i will need many extern parameters, so i want to make it more clearer. Best
hi so when importing M1 pricing data from another source to mt4, which to use ? bid/ask/trade ? thanks
Hi guys, any body can code a simple custom indicator for please contact me via email micha_abuaita@yahoo.co.uk or skype: christopher.abu.aita looking forward for replys
  The Project  (26   1 2 3)
Want to share this Ea and hopefully get some ideas for improvement, what it is using is accelerator,awesome,t3 trix x2, and ht dsema indicators so far best results are on m15 timeframe using it as a scalper, just taking 5 pips profit with 50 pip stop loss. My results are really not to be trusted...
[Deleted]
Any one else noticed that this site search engine is totally useless!!?? have seach stuff on google all the time :(
Hi i new to MT4 Automated Expert Advisor. Do i Need to on My Computer to Run the MT4 Automated Expert Advisor . 1.0 . AFTER I HAVE SET IT . Do i Need to on My Computer to Run the MT4 Automated Expert Advisor OR IT WILL AUTO do the Trading without on my computer again .?? 2.0. How many MT4 Automated...
[Deleted]
Hi I need help in creating an EA based on a custom indicator (attached). It's a fairly simple indicator that signals buy and sell opportunities using arrows. I would like the EA to open a trade at exactly the same time a buy or sell signal comes up. It would also be better if the EA would...
Hi, I'm using MT4 build 392. I am running an expert advisor in one profile but it is being removed (uninit reason 4) when I change profiles. If I then change back to the original profile, the expert is once again re-loaded and initialized. I have the option 'Disable experts when the profile has...
How do I switch my existing mt4 accounts to a new computer?
Hi, I copied my hole MetaTrader Folder from my Computer to my Notebook and opend my the terminal.exe, my drawings on the charts where lost. I can see only the 4 default charts. Where does the MetaTrader saves the changes, I have done?? Another question: Why can I see on my FXCM Account the Orders...
[Deleted]
Hello I am looking for past economic calendar (2009-2010). I tried with DailyFx but it only has Mar 2010 onwards. Thanks in advance.
The subject pretty well says it: I need an EA that I can attach to another chart that will override the SL in the same currency pair on another chart with the initial EA in it. It needs to be able to be used with any/all currency pairs. The SL in the Second EA will override the first fully...