Alert needed on profitable phenomenon

I have studied and used this phenomenon for the past few weeks. And it is very profitable. But I need someone to program an alert for it. I use the ht jurik bollinger with a standard deviation of one. When the upper and lower band converges (comes closer to each other) and BOTH MUST move. The upper band must become less and the lower band must on the same candle become greater. When this happens it is a warning of big movement to come in price. Have a look at the pictures.

Can someone please program an alert for this condition with a dot (Not an arrow) appearing on the screen? At the same time there must be a sound alert. I would appreciate help in this regard.

pietergvp:
I have studied and used this phenomenon for the past few weeks. And it is very profitable. But I need someone to program an alert for it. I use the ht jurik bollinger with a standard deviation of one. When the upper and lower band converges (comes closer to each other) and BOTH MUST move. The upper band must become less and the lower band must on the same candle become greater. When this happens it is a warning of big movement to come in price. Have a look at the pictures. Can someone please program an alert for this condition with a dot (Not an arrow) appearing on the screen? At the same time there must be a sound alert. I would appreciate help in this regard.

Hi Pietergvp,

Not 100% sure understood your request right, so please test this indicator and let me know, the alerts are on either high bar or low bar going outside the upper or lower band, or the bar close happening outside of the upper,lower band.Made it mtf also, the pictue is with H4 band on H1 chart.

Explanation of Alert request

Thank you Mr. Tools for your speedy work. Unfortunately it's not what I want.

Here is what I want: Please refer to the picture I attached.

The candle preceding candle 1 on the picture has it's readings of the upper band (116.8864) and lower band (116.5097) on the screen. That is the starting point.

Candle 1's readings are, upperband (116.8758 - lower than the preceding candle) and Lowerband (116.5280 - higher than the preceding candle). When this happens I want an alert.

The same happens with candle 2 and 3 and there I also want the alerts with each candle.

But with candle 4, the upperband stays the same as with candle 3. In both cases the level is 116.8536. Even though the lowerband of candle 4 is higher than candle 3. Here must be no alert.

I hope this is clear enough. Thank you again for your willingness to help.

Files:

Indicator used for the Alerts

By the way- Here is the indicator that I used. - I attach it for clarity. . I don't think that a MTF indicator will be a good idea for me, as I use momentum bars.

Files:

pietergvp:
By the way- Here is the indicator that I used. - I attach it for clarity. . I don't think that a MTF indicator will be a good idea for me, as I use momentum bars.

Hi Pietergvp, Sorry about that, don't think the dots would be a problem, just not sure yet about the alerts, since i'm always doing alerts with 2 conditions, not sure how to do with only one!

mrtools:
Hi Pietergvp, Sorry about that, don't think the dots would be a problem, just not sure yet about the alerts, since i'm always doing alerts with 2 conditions, not sure how to do with only one!

Tools,

2 conditions:

1-1 STD Upperband LOWER than previous one.

AND

2-1 STD Lowerband HIGHER than previous one.

Looks interesting,even more interesting if you can make the 1 STD selectable by user(extern double) in order to test 0.25,0.5....1.5,etc

S

2 or more conditions are to be met

Hi there Mr Tools. I agree with the previous post. I do see two conditions. At the risk of advertising my ignorance I see it as follows:

a) the Upperband must be lower and

b) the Lowerband must be higher and

c) it must happen at the same time.

But if I'm wrong I'll humbly ask forgiveness .

Its a pity though because it is really a very good indication of a lot of energy in the market that has got to go somewhere. The first move is not always the real move but is often followed by the real move as can be seen today (See Picture). The market first moved down and then the real move came upward for more than 70 pips! I made nice money on this one.

By the way I used your One more average MACD to determine the direction. And it concurred nicely with the condition.

Is there any chance that you can put alerts (sound and arrows) on this indicator of yours? I find it much better and more accurate, reliable and using less CPU power than the Jurik MACD!

I attached the OMA-Macd for your convenience.

Thank you

MLaden thank you for the work you have done and sorry about not knowing that the OMA was your work!

Mr. Tools thank you for the work you have done I will test it and see. But thank you very much. Its much appreciated.

pietergvp

Hope you don't mind that I am making the alert of this one Added alerts and a choice of alerts (depending on alertsWhenparameter ) : 0 - macd / signal line cross, 1 - macd / zero line cross, 2 - signal / zero line cross

Btw : glad that you like my "one more average" (and its offspring - the one more average MACD.

regards

Mladen

pietergvp:
Hi there Mr Tools. I agree with the previous post. I do see two conditions. At the risk of advertising my ignorance I see it as follows:

a) the Upperband must be lower and

b) the Lowerband must be higher and

c) it must happen at the same time.

But if I'm wrong I'll humbly ask forgiveness .

Its a pity though because it is really a very good indication of a lot of energy in the market that has got to go somewhere. The first move is not always the real move but is often followed by the real move as can be seen today (See Picture). The market first moved down and then the real move came upward for more than 70 pips! I made nice money on this one.

By the way I used your One more average MACD to determine the direction. And it concurred nicely with the condition.

Is there any chance that you can put alerts (sound and arrows) on this indicator of yours? I find it much better and more accurate, reliable and using less CPU power than the Jurik MACD!

I attached the OMA-Macd for your convenience.

OMA-Macd - arrows on alerts

Mladen, thank you for the indicator it works very well - indeed. I would like the option to have arrows appear on all the alerts. I need it to do some back testing in order to establish the rules. Can you perhaps do that?

And thank you again.

Mr. Tools. Thank you very much. The indicator does exactly what I wanted.

Thank you very much.

pietergvp

Here you go
regards

Mladen

pietergvp:
Mladen, thank you for the indicator it works very well - indeed. I would like the option to have arrows appear on all the alerts. I need it to do some back testing in order to establish the rules. Can you perhaps do that?

And thank you again.

Mr. Tools. Thank you very much. The indicator does exactly what I wanted.

Thank you very much.
Reason: