Yusuf's floodwaters

In view of the growing popularity of chatterboxing and the rise of Yusuf to a new level of trust among forum members,

It was unanimously decided to move the meeting of the Telepath Club to another branch with new meeting rules.

The existing one should be renamed to a more appropriate name.

---------------

In the future it is planned to create awards and honourable titles

yusuf order - for the longest discussion of an indicator, with only the author having an indicator.

yusuf syndrome - for the largest number of special errors in an article (so that no one can recreate the described calculations)

Yusuf's diploma - for perfect skills in demagogy and NLP within the forum communication

sergeev:
Description

the title "New topic" with the preamble "Description" is suitable for a telepathic club)

sergeev:

Coming right up :)

What happened before that? Just a placeholder? ))

Sign me up for the club too! Telepathing at my leisure.

Happy start...

Zhunko:
Sign me up for the club too! Telepathing at my leisure.

Lots of telepaths. I'll be one of them, too. If possible, of course.

Ye-e-e-e-es, sergeev, that's super!

I hope the membership fees are not too high. ))

Judging by the first post, I suggest abolk as club president.

a question for club members - should users' posts be moved here or is it enough to send them to this thread?

It's probably best to insert a post (with a link to the branch). And post, of course. That makes two posts.

But if two posts to write a bummer, you can just send it here. And here to sort out.

As the club decides - so it will be.

Regarding abolk: good suggestion.

The honour and honour goes to (by secret ballot) Abolk. He is to carry the "Cross". )

Reason: