yes! that multiplicity is cool...

;)

Kotelnikov would have laughed.

TheXpert:
OMG, why did I look in here...
You'd better look on Skype.

IgorM:

I might try 66M.

HH: I suspect that there is a sect in the internet, which practises pulling fibs on 13H charts

ZFS: "Everyone hears what he breathes (c) B.Sh. Okudzhava", maybe Okudzhava is right, I've seen some information where they say americans trade not EURUSD but USDEUR. Probably the market is designed in a way that people fight amongst themselves for money, and the winner is defined by the market maker - the bears have broken the level down, so here are a couple of candles up to take out those who have not had time to jump out of the market - who got greedy :)

I've posted a lot of mirrors of pairs and asked - if your TS will simultaneously open opposite deals on these charts ...

that's how adaptive ( i.e. sensitive to a canyon of possible extrema ) induks are tested and so on.

;)

IgorM:

Sorry, I couldn't resist, I really like the number 66 (even the number plate is 666)

if you're still on the subject, I can go on the subject: the pattern on the D10 is often present

the old ATLANT is a bit of a mess - do you know why it's a 24-hour period?

We have a 36 hour period.

;)

IgorM:

day 24h --> 1/3 =8h, how to link 36 hour period, 6H and more...

Let's get some specifics, maybe there will be a sensible topic

ZS: I can't get myself to do a decimal TF - I know I need to, but...

ZS: at least the avatars haven't aged ))))))))

but ... the converter of the period run. and on the offline chart - your favourite toys.

;)

there are no particular patterns at non-standard timeframes...

don't waste your time...

good luck and profits to all...

Vizard:

there are no particular patterns at non-standard timeframes...

don't waste your time...

good luck and profits to all...

"Everyone writes what he hears,
Everyone hears as he breathes,
As he breathes, so he writes,
Without trying to please.
Nature willed it so,
Why, it's none of our business,
Why, it is not for us to judge.

There were blues,
There was plenty of fiction..."

Don't be so hot!
(

and wasting time is a testament!

only by going astray can one find.

"Everyone writes what he hears,
Each hears as he breathes,
As he breathes, so he writes,
Without trying to please.
Nature willed it so,
Why, it's none of our business,
Why, it is not for us to judge.

There were blues,
There was plenty of fiction..."

Don't be so hot!
(

and a waste of time is a covenant!

only by going astray can one find it.

boy, don't get in the way.

sever31:

I did not know that such a miracle exists https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7673, it opens new horizons)

Do patterns, if they exist and depend on the TF, apply to non-standard ones? I understand a pattern as something created by the masses (not necessarily conscious) or individual players, whose actions affect the course of the price.

I.e., is the pattern present on non-standard TFs, provided that the pattern is a derivative of people's actions and its qualitative characteristics depend on the timeframe?

The non-standard TFs, are they non-standard for whom? For me and (or) "Deutsche Bank"?

Is it to be understood that the patterns on the standard ones have been solved by you?

Or have you decided that while everyone is losing on the standard one, someone cunningly opened a non-standard one and saw a miracle? And we have to dig in the same place?

Mischek:
boy, don't get in the way.

plagiarism again...

:)

Reason: