Regularity and irregular TFs - page 7

Yep, and the topic was deliberately bumped off, yeah.

TheXpert:
Yep, and the topic was deliberately bumped off, yeah.

Yeah, come back with your predictions, Euroflood!

sever31:

the thread was created on a Friday, but in the morning, so it pretended to be serious.

Vova, can I move this to "Annals of the Forum: Quotes of the Day"?

If NO, then NO .

Mischek:

Vova, can I move this to Forum Annals: Quotes of the Day

If NO, then NO .

What a conversation, I tried.)

OnGoing:
Mostly people are of course looking at standard TFs. That is why the price bounces quickly away from funnels .

If the price bounces quickly away from fibos and stalls at other levels why are you here?

Teach young people? OK.

Show me the statistics of this pattern.

А по поводу стробоскопа http://www.physbook.ru/index.php/Kvant._%D0%A1%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9_%D1%8D%D1%84%D1%84%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%82

the link has 2 strobe effects. which one is closer to forex in our case. i think the second one.

so as a result, the question of non-standard timeframes should be eliminated altogether - only all timeframes without ticks from minutes onwards, 2m, 3m, .......

I think there is a stroboscopic effect, but it is adaptive or something, so it is not easy to detect.

Here's a clause from the article

There are two types of stroboscopic effects. The first is that by observing the rapidly changing individual phases of motion (each of which is fixed at rest), the illusion of continuous motion is created. This is due to the inertia of vision, that is, the ability of retinal cells to retain a visual image of an object for a certain period of time (about 0.1 second) after the disappearance of the visual object itself. If the time between the appearance of the individual images is less than this interval, the images are merged and the movement is perceived as continuous. This, in particular, is the basis of motion perception in cinematography and television.

The stroboscopic effect of the second type is that under certain conditions the illusion of a resting object, which is in fact moving, is created. Imagine, for example, some rotating body, say a wheel with spokes, which is illuminated by an impulse lamp, producing short, repeated at regular intervals, flashes. Clearly, an observer will only see the wheel at those moments when it is illuminated. If the rotation frequency of the wheel is exactly the same as the repetition rate of the flashes, the wheel will be illuminated at the same position each time. If the frequency of rotation (and flashes) is high enough, the eye will retain this visual sensation for intervals between flashes, and the wheel will appear to be stationary. Devices that use this effect are called stroboscopes[2]. In modern stroboscopes, intermittent lighting is achieved by using pulsed lamps with adjustable flash frequency.

Back to the question of measuring accelerations. If any moving body is photographed under stroboscopic illumination (the camera shutter must remain open during the entire body movement), the photograph will show successive positions of the moving body at equal (and known) intervals of time. This is what the stroboscopic method of measuring body acceleration is based on.

So in our case these intervals are non-linear