Regularity and irregular TFs - page 6

Sorry, bro. Looks like the wrong horses for sure.

Don't ever set foot here again.

You're welcome, but change the format.

Agreed as it is. But the pitch of the 'non-standard' TF is also important for constructions.

And the inquisitive adept will adjust his strobe at 15.4 days - and behold!

Again, the waving.

Then he adjusts it and admires the illusions of the past.

;)

Any step can be taken into account programmatically, including building a swing on any standard timeframe completely identical to the swing on TF 15.4 days. In other words, this is all a problem only for those who trade by eye and cannot program.

Avals:

You can programmatically take into account any step, including building a swing on any standard timeframe completely identical to the swing on TF 15.4 days. I.e. it's all the problems of those who trade by eye.

Shit! The last foot off the leg. ;)

That's what I'm talking about.

The stroboscope will simply allow you to see new 'entry points'.

Sometimes they'll be even better.

Like we swallowed the flat and now we see the trend.

;)

Shit! The last foot off the leg. ;)

That's what I'm talking about.

The stroboscope will simply allow you to see new 'entry points'.

Sometimes they'll be even better.

Like we swallowed the flat and now we see the trend.

;)

Well, maybe someone is looking for something with their eyes on the charts. I gave it up a long time ago - they lie with their eyes. Or brain :)

Don't tell me, wise one - you're taking the cloze or something else from the tf.

That's why I say strobe light!

It is like if you take the hour clocks you get one, and if you take, say, minutes, then within the hour there may be large movements back and forth, which in the calculations in the oscillator will give the minutes jumps that in further calculations will affect, In the watch, these jumps cannot be seen inside the hour, so it will be different with the increase of the timeframe (the increase of energy of such small pulses and of the pulse of a large timeframe will be different, unlike the pushes that will be equal to the pushes on a small one with a small period on a large timeframe)

I believe the answer to the question, whether there are non-standard timeframes, and if so, for whom, for the MT4 subculture or for the trading community as a whole, will remove a whole layer of unnecessary "husk" in the search for patterns.

IgorM:

Vladimir, could you say something concrete? 7 pages of answers already, one thing is clear so far - a strobe is a strobe :)

I don't feel like it.

For me, the issue of non-standard TFs, patterns and their relationships is very interesting, but the traders have a different opinion of the subject. I don't want to stand out, I'd better go somewhere and make a joke.

sever31:

I don't feel like it anymore.

I find the question of non-standard TFs, patterns and correlations very interesting, but the traders have taken a different view of the topic. Why should I stand out? I'd better go make a joke somewhere.

Nah, that's a bit offensive, isn't it? You're saying, "are there any non-standard time frames"? Don't you think it's funny? If they can be done, they exist.

"if so, for whom"? You want to light up on a friday? Whoever draws it will see it.

You want to draw attention to the unconventional ? draw it. Show me on what basis you think it's promising.

In other words, you open up a topic called "Trading Prospects with the Mouse Shift from Right to Left Hand. "Or "Finding patterns by observing the monitor through the mirror"?

Mischek:

Nah, why are you taking offence? You write, "are there any non-standard timeframes"? Don't you think it's funny? If they can be done, they exist.

"if so, for whom"? You want to light up on a friday? Whoever draws it will see it.

You want to draw attention to the unconventional ? draw it. Show me on what basis you think it's promising .

the thread was created on a Friday, but in the morning, so it pretended to be serious.

and so... You find an excuse and get off the subject. Alibi.

sever31:

the thread was created on a Friday, but in the morning, so it pretended to be serious.

and so... you find an excuse and you go off topic. Alibi.

Well, it's just the same as always.
Reason: