Regularity and irregular TFs - page 4

paukas:
Oh, Tanrick has turned up. To a change of trend, unequivocally.
Gah, bah, bah, bah, flood.

paukas:
Oh, Tanrick has turned up. To a change of trend, unequivocally.

I'm leaving, I'm leaving on the topic: there is a pattern (the non-standard ones are more visible and you can get signals early) to the starter in my personal message!

Tantrik:
I'm leaving, I'm leaving on the topic: there are patterns (the non-standard ones are more visible and you can get signals early) I wrote to the starter in the personal.!
This was written by a "fundamentalist" who has a dozen "grails" in his back pocket and says TA is rubbish. Mister walking collision.

TheXpert:
This was written by a fundamentalist who has a dozen grails in his pocket and says TA is UG. Mr. Walking Collision.

Like at the Kiev railway station

Everyone was handed out grails.

People cried and spat,

But the grails were taken away.

TheXpert:
This was written by a fundamentalist who has a dozen grails in his stash and says TA is UG. Mister walking collision.

Foundation is weak (shallow literate)

What's a UG?

you can collect the posts (freebies can't last forever)

sever31:

I did not know that such a miracle exists https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7673, it opens new horizons)

Do patterns, if they exist and depend on the TF, apply to non-standard ones? I understand a pattern as something created by the masses (not necessarily conscious) or individual players, whose actions affect the course of the price.

I.e., is the pattern present on non-standard TFs provided that the pattern is a derivative of people's actions and its qualitative characteristics depend on the timeframe?

Non-standard TFs, are they non-standard for whom? for me and (or) "Deutschebank"?

Non-standard timeframes are only for visual analysis. There is no such a problem for programmatic analysis in scripts and Expert Advisors, and everything that needs to be non-standard can easily be extracted from a smaller timeframe. That's why TF H2, H3, etc. are absolutely unnecessary for system designers when there is H1. The "handyman-typists" who draw something on charts may need it. I don't think so since extrema remain and bar open/close prices change and they are usually not used by chart plotters)))

Avals:

Non-standard timeframes are only for visual analysis. There is no such a problem with program analysis in scripts and Expert Advisors. Everything that requires non-standard can easily be extracted from a smaller timeframe. That's why TF H2, H3, etc. are absolutely unnecessary for system designers when there is H1. The "handyman-typists" who draw something on charts may need it. I don't think so since extrema remain and bar open/close prices change and they are usually not used by chart plotters)))

By the way, yes. Highs and lows. shadows and candelabra...

Agreed as it is. but the pitch of the "non-standard" TF is also important for constructions.

And the inquisitive adept will adjust his strobe at 15.4 days - and behold!

Again, the waving.

Then he adjusts it and will admire the illusions of the past.

;)

By the way, yes. Highs and lows. shadows and candelabra...

Agreed as it is. but the pitch of the "non-standard" TF is also important for constructions.

And the inquisitive adept will adjust his strobe at 15.4 days - and behold!

Again, the waving.

Then he adjusts it and admires the illusions of the past.

;)

Mashka doesn't really care whether it's a standard TF or not.

paukas:
It doesn't matter to Masha if it's a standard TF or not.

Don't tell me, wise one - you're taking the cloze or something else from the tf.

That's why I say strobe light!

That's why I say strobe light!

On openings and closings only.