Move Objects through Mouse Click

hi i want some help regarding Moving Objects of dashboard .

for example . i rectangle and have some object written on  Rectangle . i want when i click on rectangale so abject along move with the rectangle window. please help me if any one know please share knowledge i will be very thankful to him

Regards

Muhammad Mudasir

Muhammad Mudasir:
hi i want some help regarding Moving Objects of dashboard .

for example . i rectangle and have some object written on  Rectangle . i want when i click on rectangale so abject along move with the rectangle window. please help me if any one know please share knowledge i will be very thankful to him

Regards

Muhammad Mudasir
it's not a simple code.  you have to study mouse events in detail.  You have an example in your Indicator Folder > Examples > SimplePanel.

Kaleem Haider:
it's not a simple code.  you have to study mouse events in detail.  You have an example in your Indicator Folder > Examples > SimplePanel.
Ok i will but i belive it is not a rocket science .may be i am not getting some thing little

Muhammad Mudasir:
Ok i will but i belive it is not a rocket science .may be i am not getting some thing little

it is available in the CodeBase

I am sure

but forgot where

you can search  

Mohammad Soubra:

it is available in the CodeBase

I am sure

but forgot where

you can search  

Can you help me yo find i did not find any thing

Muhammad Mudasir:

please read/research that the only way to learn in programming.  The forum works best for quick short answers.  You are asking something that takes much more writing to answer.  

You should read article series by Anatoli Kazharski.  He has written the indept how-to on creating panels from scratch.  Good luck!

Kaleem Haider:

please read/research that the only way to learn in programming.  The forum works best for quick short answers.  You are asking something that takes much more writing to answer.  

You should read article series by Anatoli Kazharski.  He has written the indept how-to on creating panels from scratch.  Good luck!

Thank u
Reason: