Harmonic patterns based on ZigZag indicator

Hello,

I'm thinking to create Harmonic pattern (Gartley, Bat, Butterfly) indicator, which would be based on ZigZag indicator. Indicator would search Fibonacci levels between ZigZag minimums and maximums.  I searched in the internet and didn't find such indicator, so i am trying to create my own. Maybe someone tryed to make such indicator?  If not, is it worth to do it?

Magaiver:

Hello,

I'm thinking to create Harmonic pattern (Gartley, Bat, Butterfly) indicator, which would be based on ZigZag indicator. Indicator would search Fibonacci levels between ZigZag minimums and maximums.  I searched in the internet and didn't find such indicator, so i am trying to create my own. Maybe someone tryed to make such indicator?  If not, is it worth to do it?

There are already plenty.

See Codebase and Market links above.

Magaiver:

Hello,

There are so much in mql store , gratis
Reason: