Harmonic patterns based on ZigZag indicator

To add comments, please log in or register
Magaiver
Magaiver  

Hello,

I'm thinking to create Harmonic pattern (Gartley, Bat, Butterfly) indicator, which would be based on ZigZag indicator. Indicator would search Fibonacci levels between ZigZag minimums and maximums.  I searched in the internet and didn't find such indicator, so i am trying to create my own. Maybe someone tryed to make such indicator?  If not, is it worth to do it?

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
Magaiver:

Hello,

I'm thinking to create Harmonic pattern (Gartley, Bat, Butterfly) indicator, which would be based on ZigZag indicator. Indicator would search Fibonacci levels between ZigZag minimums and maximums.  I searched in the internet and didn't find such indicator, so i am trying to create my own. Maybe someone tryed to make such indicator?  If not, is it worth to do it?

There are already plenty.

See Codebase and Market links above.

Antonio Puzio
Antonio Puzio  
Magaiver:

Hello,

There are so much in mql store , gratis
To add comments, please log in or register