Total pip movement indicator possible?

I don't know if this is possible as I havn't come across anything like it...

I want an indicator that will show the total movement in pips from a given point e.g. Indicator give signal at 9:00 for buy - I would like indicator to display on the chart the total amount of pips it has moved up from this point. i.e if price was 1.9000 at 9:00, reaching a high of 1.90010 within the following hours - I would like it to display +10. 

Is this possible - I understanding it would have to continually repaint every time a new high/low was set (unless I used a 'within x hours' parameter) ...

Any help advice much appreciated! Thanks: :) 

fabian waldo:

I don't know if this is possible as I havn't come across anything like it...

I want an indicator that will show the total movement in pips from a given point e.g. Indicator give signal at 9:00 for buy - I would like indicator to display on the chart the total amount of pips it has moved up from this point. i.e if price was 1.9000 at 9:00, reaching a high of 1.90010 within the following hours - I would like it to display +10. 

Is this possible - I understanding it would have to continually repaint every time a new high/low was set (unless I used a 'within x hours' parameter) ...

Any help advice much appreciated! Thanks: :) 

the logic is similar to zigzag, for which you will find lots of examples online.
Reason: