Indicator not available on market anymore - way to transfer?

Hi

I have a few indicators and EA's that I got from the mql5 Market many months ago but now they're not available anymore - I have since opened accounts with new brokers and the MT4 platformst dont have these indicators/EAs. When I copy and paste them from the Data Folder, they don't work on the fresh MT4. Is there any way to duplicate/make them work, other than hiring a programmer to make a new one? Thanks

If you work with new brokers on the same PC, old files should work, because they are bound to hardware, not a specific instance of the terminal.

If you changed PC, try to login to your MQL5 account in the new terminal, then open Market tab, switch to Puchased section and see if the products are listed there.

Stanislav Korotky:

If you work with new brokers on the same PC, old files should work, because they are bound to hardware, not a specific instance of the terminal.

If you changed PC, try to login to your MQL5 account in the new terminal, then open Market tab, switch to Puchased section and see if the products are listed there.

Thank you
Reason: