General - page 1507

[Deleted]
Hi all, I want to ask for your help to find or build an indicator, or a script to do the following: let's take for example EURUSD and USDJPY. From these, i would like to construct the EUR JPY pair, by multiplying the first two. My idea is to read from .hst files, multiply the values and then put...
I'm backesting and have some errors. I decided to send rates to the file to check them and here I have: [time] [time] [EURUSD] [GBPUSD] 2010.05.07 00:00:02 1.26302 1.47768 2010.05.07 00:00:03 1.26305 1.47768 2010.05.07 00:00:04 1.26308 1.47768 2010.05.07 00:00:05 1.26311 1.47768 ... 2010.05...
[Deleted]
Deviator | Rent a Signal Deviator is an automated trading system (EA, Expert Advisor) that exploits correlation deviations between two highly correlated currency pairs. It trades GBPJPY, EURJPY and AUDJPY currency pairs. Basically it calculates the deviation of the two pairs and places first order...
The Holt-Winters model is an extension of exponential smoothing improved, as incorporating the general trend of growth or decline can estimate the medium and long term, thus overcoming the restrictions that showed both moving averages and exponential smoothing. Therefore, this method is particularly...
  RAS ID: 32190 The Grail  (43   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi, I am offering my signal service called The Grail . My signals are generated by an EA monstly durning the EURO and US sessions. The EA uses a scalping method that I have been using for a while now with good results. The EA will produce about 25-30 trades a day. Thanks for looking
Hi all, As you can see in attached image I have quite a few opened positions ... for example EURCAD ... I SOLD when price was 1.3371 ... price started to go up ... I sold 2 more positions on 1.3477 and 1.3478 but my request to sell on 1.3460 which is submitted 1 day ago is not executed and price is...
Hello, This signal, attempts to detect overbought and oversold conditions in a stable trend. Operates for EURCHF & USDJPY
Easy Money | Rent a Signal
We are an Investment company looking to retain a programmer for the meta trader platform to create an expert advisor to trade our client funds. We have a proven system based trading methodology that we would like to automate. We will be happy to offer any programmer a % share of any realised...
Hello, and thanks for your interest in our product. We believe that sticking to the plan is the best way to profit from the market. We have developed a system that uses very modest and consistent lot sizes and take our profits rater quickly. We also understand that 90% of forex trader are simply...
I have found MM levels quite interesting and useful. I have been testing various MM.mq files on MT4 coded and shared by kind people. I;ve been checking all the MM threads and downloading whatever I could find. Most of these threads quite old some going back few years. Anyhow, most promising so far I...
Hi Guys Looking for an EA (or a script) with these parametrables settings Long (yes/no) Short (yes/no) Lots (from 0.01) Max Trades (from 1 to 25) TP (5 digits) SL (5 digits) Grid (space in pips between two trades) Portion K (% capital allocated to the cur) Max DD (% DD capital allocated) (these two
Hi, I could do it on MetaEditor4, But i can't do it on MetaEditor5, Can you please add this feature, it's very useful for coder. Thanks
Hey guys, I have a mt4 ea which i built from the EA builder at sufx.core.t3-ism.net The EA is running as it should on EUR/USD pair, and i have put a magic number on it in settings (1379) i have also been doing some manual trading on the same account whether it is from the same PC, or another with...
I modified this indicator to include Net Profit in Pips (think it's correct) but was wondering if someone can add a 'Total' line at the bottom that totals the columns. Total Buys for all pairs, Total Pips for all pairs, etc ....
Hello, I need your help guys, cause I already tried to learn MQL, but unfortunately it's too difficult for me. The EA is very easy and should trade this way: 1) The EA should draw a horizontal line at a defined time (e.g. price at 15:00), 2) draw a horizontal line XX pips above/below 3) open order...
=IGP= | Rent a Signal
I am planning to sell my idle CPU resources. I am using Dell Studio 15 i5 2.4Ghz with 4 logical core and 4 GB DDR3 RAM. My initial offer price is $0.20 USD/logical core/hour. Payment via Paypal or Moneybookers. 1st hour will be free to ensure everything go well. Anyone interested?
Maybe I have missed something, but let me express following complaints. What I find a significant limitation in MQL5 compared to MQL4 is the lack of function for selection of an open position by ticket. What if I have more than one position open on a single symbol and want to modify them separately?...
Hi all, i am running MT5 and MT4 on the same VPS. But just yesterday, after i receiving the latest update of MT5 Build 316, i starts to see some message from my VPS, like need me to insert CD2 as some version of file has been changed. then i decide to reboot my VPS. But i find i can not start any of...
I'm trying to implement an algorithm that performs another optimization than the "genetic based" or "complete" ones. To this end I intended to share information through the use of the Global Terminal Variables. However, after a number of tests, it looks to me that each run of a test starts with its...
If you compile a indicator and if the compiler print out a warning like this: "No indicator plot defined for indicator" this indicator doesn't work with Build 315. The indicator is listed in Indicators List, but OnInit() function isn't called. Is this a new specification? I made a simple test...
Hello, I am not a programmer. So if anyone kind enough to develop an EA based on EMA & the Faizumi indicators. I have attached the template & indicators here. Even if you want to charge for this let me know. Rules are simple and as below: Long Entry: 1. Color of Sniper Trend is Blue and Color of
Hi there forum, I'm glad to post my trading strategies at RAS. It's a combination of several systems i've been developing since several months/years. Currently there is 7 systems running with a maximal drawdown calculated and controlled at 10%. Maybe you have heard of Maccimo EA, well this is one of...
  Ras#:31764 - usdjpy clipper  (36   1 2 3 4)
Hi, This is a grid based strategy coming out of analysing back data of the USDJPY currency pair for the last 20 years. It is very profitable, stable and very low risk. Follow the performance on Rentasignal !! (Seel link below) USDJPY CLIPPER RESULTS TO DATE ....Click Here
Hi everybody i want to introduce our new signal: RAS-ID 32154 Cyclone-FX It's Baskettrading strategy with Swing and Scalpertrades. Please set Lotmultplier 1,0 for each 2500$ on your account. The performance is between 5% and 10% per week. Floating loss 5%-20%. Feel free for any questions. Regards...
[Deleted]
I am looking for a script or EA that would allow one to place a pending order for the close of the next candle. Also would need to be able to set expiration. There would also have to be a way to have the pending order within a range (e.g. min price and max price to accept the buy or sell order). If...
Hi. When i install metatrader5 on a "older" pc, the installation say: "It should be CPU with SSE2 support in order to run this application!"   It is a solvable problem, in a software way?   Thanks 
This is a unique grid based system that uses an intricate series of algorithms (trend analysis, price action etc) to determine the delicate balance in the number of buy and sell orders of the AUDNZD currency taking into account the unique currency behavior of this currency pair. This is NOT a...
Running 64 bit MT5, build 314, on Windows Seven Host MetaTester is 64 bit MT5, build 314, on Windows Server 2008 Datacenter