hi guys 

pls help me to identify this indicators

regards

Files:
1.png  4 kb
2.png  2 kb
3.png  3 kb
4.png  6 kb

Prof. Dr. Dr. Google might be able to help you!

ajahangiri:

hi guys 

regards

Where did you get the screenshots from? You should consult that source.

hi i have ex4 files for this screenshots

but i cant identify indicators

ajahangiri: hi i have ex4 files for this screenshots but i cant identify indicators

If you have the "ex4" files, then post the names of the files as well and if they are free ".ex4" files, then attach them for review.

If you can't share the files then at least show a screenshot of the complete chart/window so that we have a context for them.

If you want users to be helpful and forthcoming, then be forthcoming yourself. Why hide that information?

Fernando Carreiro:

If you have the "ex4" files, then post the names of the files as well and if they are free ".ex4" files, then attach them for review.

If you can't share the files then at least show a screenshot of the complete chart/window so that we have a context for them.

If you want users to be helpful and forthcoming, then be forthcoming yourself. Why hide that information?

this indicators has been edited and all information about them has been changed.

but i have ex4 files for this template

can you decompile ex4 to mql4 or can you identify them?

if you can i will send you files

thanx

ajahangiri: can you decompile ex4 to mql4 or can you identify them?
  1. There has be zero proof that any ex4/5 can be decompiled since February 3, 2014 (Build 600)
              Upcoming MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 Upgrades - Big Changes Are Underway (MetaQuotes Software Corp.) - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum
              Code Protection: New MQL4 language(Build 600+) decompilation protection and other crack techniques. (Macos Silva) - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum - Page 2

2. Ask the owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

Decompiled code is stolen code. Are you a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property? Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to theft.
              See also forum.MQL4.com/41864#490649

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because "someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that"?

ajahangiri:

hi guys 

regards

Not sure.

2. Looks like MACD color

4 - Search "Sonic R. System", the indicator is included in this trading system (not sure about the name).

Cheers

Reason: