MQL5 VPS

Hi I rented a VPS via the software

Once I synchronized my EA the EA on the local machine was disabled due to migration. Is that natural?

Also, how do I verify that this specific EA is actually running successfully. And to make sure nothing else is running by mistake

If I close or even uninstall MT4 from my local machine will the VPS still be running with the EA?

Kind Regards

George

This is the VPS per trading account (you may have many local machines ...).
All the information about possible issue - check log files: Virtual Platform Logs

Log files (two log files) should be checked using local Metatrader with trading account so you should have at least one MT4 installed somewhere, and you may open this metatrader sometimes just to check your account (trading or not) and to check log files (there are some problems, or not).
Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The rented virtual server status can also be easily monitored from the trading platform. The context menu of the server in the Navigator window allows you to: Details Details CPU, RAM and Hard Disk Virtual Platform Logs In the newly opened log window, you can set a piece of text the journal entries are to be filtered by and a desired interval...
Reason: