Singal moving - not working for 2 signals, 2 accounts, same broker

Hello, anyone can help with this problem:

I have two different live-accounts with Tickmill. One account already has a working signal. But for the 2nd account I wanted to move a different signal from a third broker. I can input the broker name and account number and click "ok" but then the page is reloaded, but the signal subscription remains unchanged with the third broker. No error-message, nothing. Service desk says I already have a signal on the account where I want to move to. But this is not true. It seems to me like a technical problem of the website, but they said to ask here in the forum. Thanks.

Cheers, Joe

TradingJoe:

Hello, anyone can help with this problem:

I have two different live-accounts with Tickmill. One account already has a working signal. But for the 2nd account I wanted to move a different signal from a third broker. I can input the broker name and account number and click "ok" but then the page is reloaded, but the signal subscription remains unchanged with the third broker. No error-message, nothing. Service desk says I already have a signal on the account where I want to move to. But this is not true. It seems to me like a technical problem of the website, but they said to ask here in the forum. Thanks.

Cheers, Joe

You can only use the signal subscription move function once a week, for each subscription.

Have you used the new account for a signal subscription previously?

Maybe that the problem.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can only use the signal subscription move function once a week, for each subscription.

Have you used the new account for a signal subscription previously?

Maybe that the problem.

Ok, thanks for the suggestions. The move-function was active, but it is a newly opened account and I did not have a signal there yet. But whether this works or not is something which support should check when they offer such a service. It should work anyway as I checked everything several times and on different computers. I am a bit disappointed. Joe
Reason: