Why successful traders dont disclose their secret - page 2

In my view, there is no win strategy which can use forever. Strategy means (As many of you knows) some set of rules which includes entry, exit and some money management. Most of the traders are using some lagging technical indicators (MA, RSI..etc) to get in to the market and falling on the spot. 

My opinion is to build a strategy which use economic indicators such as inflation, GDP, CPI etc and use basic price action(Support & resistance, Fibonacci, tend lines)  to enter in to the market and follow economic indicators to exit. Use risk management not to use SL. SL is itself a loss. 

I m doing this for a long time and I m wining.

Good luck!

priya1981:

In my view, there is no win strategy which can use forever. Strategy means (As many of you knows) some set of rules which includes entry, exit and some money management. Most of the traders are using some lagging technical indicators (MA, RSI..etc) to get in to the market and falling on the spot. 

My opinion is to build a strategy which use economic indicators such as inflation, GDP, CPI etc and use basic price action(Support & resistance, Fibonacci, tend lines)  to enter in to the market and follow economic indicators to exit. Use risk management not to use SL. SL is itself a loss. 

Good luck!

while trading,money &risk management is the most important part.
people lost money because they are gamble,ignore the risk,full trust the tech.indicator,want to get rich.

priya1981:

Good luck!

THANKS priya for your contribution i could not get that without SL how u manage risk management. IF RR IS 1:1 OK IF 1:2 but 1 is for loss means we are managing our trade for 1 dollar loss to gain 2 dollar. but how u avert SL and manage risk management PLS share your strategy in detail.

regards

if you don't know how to manage the money and risk, the base way is that you open the order with small lots.

for eg, if want to buy 1 lots at the Price 1000.00, you can open 0.1 lots on 950 960 970 980 990 1000 1010 1020 ....

Reason: