General - page 943

EURUSD analysis  (1)
The EUR/USD is way overbought. 300+ pips potential to the downside for EUR/USD.
As the subject line suggests, this is a place to discuss issues related to subscribing to a signal provider. I am wondering:  If I am subscribed to a signal and he/she places a pending order,  do I only see the order on my account once the order is triggered as an open order,  or do I see it while...
When subscriped to a MQL5 trading signal for MT4, is it possible to disable a currency pair so that any trades on the master account for that pair are ignored? Thanks ...
Hello everybody.I have few question about it. It's possible to use the same EA in two or three different chart? (Ex. Eurusd, gbpusd, usdjpy ecc.) And can you give to me a code mql as example. Also is possible to put a limit for the spread (and if it's possible if you can provide me an example )....
Hi traders. I hired one of the best rated programmers to code a trend line break indicator. I paid him an agreed fee and he has yet to produce the finished product 1.5 months later. The agreed time was 15 day. Many extentions were given to him. Failed. My question is, providing that he is one of the...
hello all, please share your multi currency meter/ currency meter strength here My indicator: 1.xmeter_indicator2.ex4 2.cash_spitting_sensor_meter.ex4 please add here, who have a similar indicator Thank you
I create a new topic to know which country allow retail forex trading or forex broker or forex related business is legal. Please share your experience to us
Although there were a lot of trading platforms that are available today, but I need any suggestion on your preferable trading platform? I am in constant research regarding forex trading and its corresponding platform of which I am planning to shift into another one. Would there be any suggestion
  Harmonic Patterns  (10)
Hi, I am looking for a correctly coded harmonic indicator that shows most if not all of the standard harmonic patterns (shark, abcd, gartley, butterfly, crab, etc) There are many out there such as the Korharmonics and ZUP indicator, but both of these have the same issue with the last leg of the...
  Ransomware Protection  (16   1 2)
The developers of this virus that almost shut down UK's NHS are allegedly redeveloping and improving it to wreck more havoc! My question is what assurance do we have that virtual servers (esp. those offered by metaquotes in lieu of VPS) will be secure going forward. 
I was a binary option trader but now switched to real forex. I feel that forex trading is very different than binary option trading. i want to grow my account fast because i quitted my job due to health problem. And since I don't have a strategy to trade with i need a trade copy system that works on
Hi, my EA is set to close at 30% DD. It does work correctly on demo. The thing is that during backtest I see DDs like 50 or 60% which is impossible. What is your experience? 
the quotes displayed on my mobile app and my chart settings keep resetting themselves every week or 2.  Why is that?  Is there a way to set up my charts and quotes standard and lock it so it does not reset it?
[Deleted]
Hello, Is there a way to plot all my past trades from an excel given by MT4 into a chart in MT4 to see exactly where I opened and closed my positions Thank you 
guys just new in mt5 ,i have a problem cant sign in my account in iq option to metratreader 5 please help,  is there any plug ins or other software to dl before i can link my broker account ? thanks guys 
[Deleted]
Hello, i did open more then one freelancer job on this site, because i was searching for a solution how to read files from the folder MQL5\Logs in real time. The problem is that this files dont get update in real time.  dsdsddssssdd For reading the file itself i have a solution with help of some...
I heard about many companies and service that offer very cheap VPS (in example Digital ocean 5 dollars per month). I'm wondering which is the best one to be used with MT5 and with a low latency connectivity for our Expert Advisors. Also some trading company offer VPS for free when you have a huge...
  ReportTester.htm  (3)
Metatrader documentation list this file as Modifiable. But I modify it and generate a html report, looks the same. Also, every time the platform opens those files are rewritten. So, is it modifiable or not? How to create better looking reports?
  Looking for VPS for EA  (53   1 2 3 4 5 6)
looking for VPS to run the EA. anyone offering this service?
I only see two candles on the monthly chart...not much for pattern recognition!  How does one get historical data, and how does one add it to the chart?  Must one get that from a broker?  If anyone knows, please be so kind as to direct me. Thank you.   
Good Day Can someone please add alerts to this indicator. Thanks
  DD values  (4)
Hello, what DD value in average is a good one? For sure, the lower the better, but then your performance might be too small depending on the strategy. Are there any publications about this? Regards
  CNY trading?  (5)
Why can't we trade the CNY? Is there a reason why it is not available to trade in the forex market and with brokers?
Hi All, I am looking for an EA that relies on 2 or 3 different Stochastic Periods Crossing at the on a one same price bar to execute a buy or sell order. Example: 1) Stol Period x & Stol Period Y & Period Z, all with Main Line crossing above Signal Line while under 30 - for Buy executions 1) Stol...
Hi Guys, I try to run back test optimization for all symbols in market watch with a 32 core server. I used to enable 16 cores to test an EA, but now I can use max of 4 cores. If I enable more local agent, tester will stop working. I have plenty of resource available. I try with another small EA, and...
Hi I ask questions about revenue calculation. 1. Is the value of one peep worth $ 10? 2. If I had to earn 1 peep by buying 1 lot, would it be $ 10? 3. On account of a cent, if I had to earn 1 peep by buying 1 lot , would it be $ 0.1? I await your reply.
if you work with different brokers then the difference in timezones are a pain in the head, but  can someone create a script that will work with offline charts that makes this conversion, just like timeframes? or it's very hard?
please can some help , help modify this indicator to drawlines on price too, not just rsi
Why do some users/signal providers have strike though line in their name?