General - page 940

We have released a new version of the MetaTrader 5 mobile web application for trading Forex and world exchanges. The main innovation of the updated version is the Depth of Market feature. Now, MetaTrader 5 Mobile Web provides all the necessary tools for trading in a mobile browser, including the...
Hi all, Amateur question - was attempting to download tick data off my platform and when i was going through the data, was suddenly very confused with what tick data's supposed to represent. Understand from the docs that: OnTick: The NewTick event is generated for Expert Advisors only when a new...
Now, I have a broker that only lets me view stocks, but I want USDX and forex for analysis purposes.  Does my broker need to open access to those symbols? Or can I sign up for a separate service? Is it possible to use a local MySQL database? I have Metatrader 5, w/ Win10 Thanks.
hello guys i install Mt5 on Windows 10 - i make a demo user, when i want login in it, the program will be closed without any error how i can fix it, and why i have this problem
Ok so I wrote an algorithm that will show me how to trade through currencies to make a profit. Example: USD - JPY - CHF - USD (https://youtu.be/sS6BG2uHh10) But it seems that I am missing something. Is it possible to trade this way in MQL
Migration of global brokers to MetaTrader 5 is entering a new round. Recently, a number of notable market players have announced the launch of the multi-asset platform with support for hedging. Among them are the international Forex and CFD broker IFCMarkets, Brazilian ModalMais, STP broker Caveo...
can anybody help me out, as to how to interpret or what to take out from the central bank announcements. what are the positives in it, what is negative.
 Do you know social networks like myfxbook but without so much of a delay?
Hi, I'm using this indicator very profitably for trading indices and although there are signals included I need better alerts to improve my system. I'd like to have an alert when this Fish indicator changes its color. Can any skilled coder put an alert when the indicator changes its color? (Picture...
[Deleted]
Hey guys,  I purchased an EA from the market via this website,  This is my first ea purchase and i didn't know about the market tab activation process in mt4, and for some weird reason market is not supported in mac, so whats the process i need to follow to get my purchase working in MT4 or did i...
Good Day All  I stated with trading with $500.00 and lot size 0.01 and grown. But want to know because I am not getting it right setting First Profit 1 (TP1) and First Profit 2 (TP2) and the MT 4. Is there a indicator that I can use or proper video to share that I can watch to view this. Also can i...
  EA question  (8)
Can an EA through trades when the computer is off? 
EURUSDGBPUSDGBPJPYGBPCADUSDJPYOTHER MENTION IN COMMENTS
Hello fellows, i have a few questions about MT4 visual management if you please to answer me, would be just GREAT ! 1. How it is possible to replicate automatically all the horizontal, vertical and trends line from one graph to the other opened graphs from the same disposition ? If one has 4 Windows...
  What if it works?  (102   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
I am interested in the opinion of most traders. Do you think it is realistic to use only technical analysis in trading? (Of course, without EAs, with handles, so to speak, and with induks)
I had tested an Expert Advisor quite a few times, but suddenly cannot do so anymore in a new demo account. I always get the error TestGenerator: no history data [symbol] in the Journal tab. I checked the history files - the data are there for the time scales and dates that are selected in the...
Hello there, simple question: I wonder if the VPS Migration via MT5 is sending E-Mails like the Terminal on my PC if configured correctly? Thank you!
Hy Guys  i'm using an hedging EA since a week on an account with FXCM and i notice strange things happening: orders opened at different prices of the EA in order to tilt the EA. When prices comes close to open new positions for the EA it seems that the new position is opened really fast unless it is...
Am trying to change the signal symbol, I want another symbol instead of arrow. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                       binary.mq4 |//|                                                          johness...
There is a registration for the competition  https://view.new10.top/en/contest/3 , all are invited to attend. While registration is in the Russian part of the forum https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/192255. If there are willing to lead a branch of the contest, please contact the organizers.
Good Morning,  I am running an indicator on my chart that is providing me good market analysis and sends email notifications based on the market trends. I just wanted to make sure that I receive those notifications all the time even if my terminal is not running on my PC, I have subscribed to MQL...
  transfere files  (1)
i am using MT5 does anyone know how i can transfere my profiles to another computer i have 4 profiles i use  but they dont seem to be stored in the profiles folder in the MT5 programe can anyone help please
Hello. I exported MT4 data to excel, but what bothers me is that it puts the date, OHLC and volume all in a single cell, but I need all of them in seperate cells. Is there any way to do this, for example by changing some MT4 settings
How could I overcome the message "Mail: error connecting to smtp.google.com:465"? So far, I have checked the followings. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/34775#comment_3849164 https://myaccount.google.com/u/1/lesssecureapps
Hi,   I have this error during validation the EA for sale? I made backtest manually without any error. The error in the attachment, how can I correct it
  New at this  (9)
I am starting out, what is the best approach?
Close all opened positions, But sometimes these expert advisors are closing the position on the next tick and if there is no tick during 3 sec, the position stays opened. I would like for exemple that the EA check every 10 millisecondes if there is an opened position and close if there is one or
  Time Lag With Data From MT4  (31   1 2 3 4)
I'm sure this has been covered before, but I'm wondering why the data I'm receiving from MT4 is 3-4 minutes behind. I trade forex on a binary options platform and use MT4 obviously to manage my trading points of entry. Everything was fine (I think) until about three days ago when I noticed the time