General - page 944

Dear all,  I'm quite new on metatrader but I'm facing a very inconvenient situation on a demo account: the EURUSD rate appears to be at ridiculous levels like 144, or 145... Please see below on the picture : Has anybody got an idea of why this happens? I would greatly appreciate any help on this :)...
Hello everyone! Is there a program, script, anything that would restart MT4 in the event of a connection failure / datacenter connection failure? My MT4 will at time lose connection but will reestablish the connection about half of the times. The other half, the connection will not reconnect and I...
Can anyone recommend me a good broker that opens at 5pm/17:00 (EST server time )
i seem to be having some problem with the strategy tester in mt5 , even with the sample EA's  i get only 0.00 results as if the ea is unable to open a trade... i have tried changing servers , history is not the problem... i've tried different sample ea's and some work, some have same problem i cant...
what the current password
Are there people who got rich on Forex? I'm not talking about the users of the site but the world in general, I haven't heard about it. There is a stock exchange, but forex is different
i have been searching for two hours how to find price-at-time in the mql5 documentation and it has eluded me - any help?
Anyone know how to check the fullness of a candle? Trying to avoid opening trades when candle is weak
do not start anymore the strategy tester agent manager when selected a strategy. do anyone know why? how do i have to install it again? thanks
  yearly  (2)
anyone know how to create a yearly chart by chance?
I just started trading forex and I really need to earn something...anything.
[Deleted]
Hey guys, at the moment I need to learn MQL5 and I have big problems with things which were so easy using MQL4. I have no idea how to write the time1, time2, price1 and price2 values for the trendline. With MQL4 I simply used ObjectCreate(0, "test", OBJ_TREND, 0, Time[5], High[5], Time[1], High[1]);...
How do I add a purchased MQL5 indicator to 2 copies of MT4? Doing it on one is easy. But attempting the same on another MT4 copy just takes me back to the original Wayne
I have downloaded an EA to my MT4 terminal which is on a VPS in NewYork. I can see the ex4 file in my data folder under 'Market'. But it will not attach to a chart. How do I find the MQL5 service or support desk to ask what is the likely problem? I am not able to view the video as my computer...
  download  (3)
I downloaded MT5 but it doesn't connect, there are no functions?
Hello, I am a newbie to forex Trading , please I need a great Mentor that can significantly shorten my learning curve and get me on my way to profitability in a much shorter amount of time. Thanks Ido A
Today my Meta Trader 5 has update to version 871, but after the program restart, Avira found virus or trojan TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen on ..\Terminal\...\liveupdate\update\mql.dll & ..\Terminal\...\liveupdate\update\mql.exe. It is ok, or there is a virus/trojan. Is there someone who had the same experience
Hi,  I made a very simple mt4 indicator that shows signals based on volume; if the volume is higher than previous buy/sell as an example. I run into array out of range error with this code int limit = MathMax(rates_total - prev_calculated,2);       for(int i=1;i<(limit);i++)       {...
  EURUSD analysis  (1)
The EUR/USD is way overbought. 300+ pips potential to the downside for EUR/USD.
As the subject line suggests, this is a place to discuss issues related to subscribing to a signal provider. I am wondering:  If I am subscribed to a signal and he/she places a pending order,  do I only see the order on my account once the order is triggered as an open order,  or do I see it while...
When subscriped to a MQL5 trading signal for MT4, is it possible to disable a currency pair so that any trades on the master account for that pair are ignored? Thanks ...
Hello everybody.I have few question about it. It's possible to use the same EA in two or three different chart? (Ex. Eurusd, gbpusd, usdjpy ecc.) And can you give to me a code mql as example. Also is possible to put a limit for the spread (and if it's possible if you can provide me an example )....
Hi traders. I hired one of the best rated programmers to code a trend line break indicator. I paid him an agreed fee and he has yet to produce the finished product 1.5 months later. The agreed time was 15 day. Many extentions were given to him. Failed. My question is, providing that he is one of the...
hello all, please share your multi currency meter/ currency meter strength here My indicator: 1.xmeter_indicator2.ex4 2.cash_spitting_sensor_meter.ex4 please add here, who have a similar indicator Thank you
I create a new topic to know which country allow retail forex trading or forex broker or forex related business is legal. Please share your experience to us
Although there were a lot of trading platforms that are available today, but I need any suggestion on your preferable trading platform? I am in constant research regarding forex trading and its corresponding platform of which I am planning to shift into another one. Would there be any suggestion
  Harmonic Patterns  (10)
Hi, I am looking for a correctly coded harmonic indicator that shows most if not all of the standard harmonic patterns (shark, abcd, gartley, butterfly, crab, etc) There are many out there such as the Korharmonics and ZUP indicator, but both of these have the same issue with the last leg of the...
  Ransomware Protection  (16   1 2)
The developers of this virus that almost shut down UK's NHS are allegedly redeveloping and improving it to wreck more havoc! My question is what assurance do we have that virtual servers (esp. those offered by metaquotes in lieu of VPS) will be secure going forward.