Optimise an EA and get the best of the optimised ones. - page 29

Georgiy Merts:

Alexei - it's OK, you've got 31 regcod.

Fast235,

unfortunately, you are the one with the XML file not from the "Forward Optimisation" tab.

You did everything right, but you didn't include the forward period. As a result, your optimization went on a full year period without forward period. Most of these passes are too erratic and it is impossible to select the best of them.

Considering the time you have wasted - I can provide you with one regcode. Write to which magik, and to which account number to generate it - I will.

The other two codes I will generate if all three files are taken from the "Forward Optimization" tab.

An error - let's see. I can't reproduce it in mine, it runs fine.

I also paid attention to it, it was not, out of 7000 passes went 1050 or so, 2 times repeated, on it and ended the test...

forward was Custom as in the manual, and the date of September 16.

I don't need the code, I've got enough of my own.

maybe the CPU was so bad that it was filling the MT with errors) other stress test passes, write the results of your passes

Current TCs for over-optimisation:

CADCHF ChnFlatSAR.mq5
CADCHF ChnFlatSP.mq5
CADCHF ChnTrendDTS.mq5
CADCHF ChnTrendRTS.mq5
CADCHF ChnTrendSAR.mq5
CADCHF ChnTrendSP.mq5
CADCHF EMAFIatDTS.mq5
CADCHF EMATrendRTS.mq5

Fast235:

I noticed it too, it was gone, out of 7000 passes it went 1050 or so, I repeated it 2 times, that was the end of the test...

The forward was Custom as in the manual.

We can Skype and I'll see what's wrong. The XML-file has no data on forward-testing results, while the back-testing results indicate the full optimization period, during one year, not five months, i.e. you have the Result column, while there should be two columns - Back Result and Forward Result. Very strange, of course.

Above is Alex's XML file - he has these two columns, and my script that picks the best combinations looks for these columns.

About the error - I'll put myself to optimize this TC, see what it will show me, maybe there's some tricky case for a symbol ?

Fast235:

I don't need the code, I've got enough of my own.

Thank you very much.

Nevertheless - if you need it, it's there.

Fast235:

maybe the procesor has been badly set up to error the MT) other stress tests pass, write down the results of your passes

Yeah, ok.

I put EMATrendRTS at my place for optimization.

I'll post the file here.

found a mistake, the year 2018 was in the forward

CADCHF ChnTrendSAR.mq5

CADCHF ChnTrendSP.mq5

will do now

Fast235:

CADCHF ChnTrendSAR.mq5

There. It's all good now.

You (let's call it "you") have two regcodes. Generate on demand, give me the desired magik and account number.

CADCHF EMAFIatDTS.mq5 - counting

CADCHF ChnTrendSP.mq5
Files:

Aleksey Vyazmikin:
CADCHF EMAFIatDTS.mq5 - counting
Reason: