The right to publicly demonstrate the conclusions of a theoretical forum thread on a live account - page 10

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Anyone can do that with advice. I've laid out a whole strategy for him, (though only on 1 pair), and he doesn't even notice it. You should at least say thank you.

already rated you as a poor sheep, that's how she was once the barn was taken away

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Anyone can do that with advice. I've laid out a whole strategy for him, (though only on 1 pair), and he doesn't even notice it. At least he would say thank you.

Your strategy has not looked at it, Yusuf, if he looks at it or postpones it for later.

Fast528:

Your strategy, I haven't watched it, Yusuf if he does or postpones it.

Shit, I'm going to delete this post with the screenshot now.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Shit, I'm gonna delete this post with the screenshot.

Get out of here before the wolves come, you weakling.

Fast528:

Get out of here before the wolves come.

Nah, it's interesting.) I have a sledgehammer.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Nah, it's interesting)).

you're a poor lamb with the teeth of a tiger who has to pay the mortgage)

you may have to pay it, but...

Ahh... is it not clear here?

for example, we have countdowns

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

the first value has for example two outcomes 0 or 1 (bar down or bar up)

as the first value has the smallest price change over a fixed interval due to the fierce competition 50/50, so the next values have also 50/50.

NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, WHATEVER YOU DO, THE PROBABILITY IS 50/50 +-5%.

only by understanding the nature of the random continuous binary process will you really understand what you're seeing on the chart.

chart - the EURUSD hint from Ducaskopy bank attached)

Otherwise I'm ready to put a monument to the fly and the glass))
Files:
1.JPG  137 kb
2.JPG  36 kb

Martin Cheguevara:

Ahh... is it not clear here?

for example, we have countdowns

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

the first value has for example two outcomes 0 or 1 (bar down or bar up)

as the first value has the smallest price change over a fixed interval due to the fierce competition 50/50, so the next values have also 50/50.

NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, WHATEVER YOU DO, THE PROBABILITY IS 50/50 +-5%.

only by understanding the nature of the random continuous binary process will you really understand what you're seeing on the chart.

chart - the EURUSD clue from the Ducaskopy bank attached)

Otherwise I'm ready to put a monument to the fly and the glass))

You are a newcomer here. Perhaps, you have not yet decided to review the results of signals. It's the first thing you should do. It's not mine.

Look at how well they're handled by the right hands. What 50/50? What bars are you talking about? Are we talking tick daily or monthly?

Dear forum participants,I think the logical conclusion of any theoretical branch should be a public demonstration, in real trading conditions, of the ideas and assumptions laid down .

I looked at some of the respondents' profiles and they did not even have any signals about what ideas we are talking about here and their implementation in real trading conditions. Give me a link to one of the gurus who can prove his trading ideas on his account.

Reason: