automated trading like with mt4 but in crypto

Hello

This question is maybe asked already, but I can't find it. Is there a system like mt4 en mql5 where we can trade in crypto, with automated signals, see the profit that users made and that we can follow? Especially the following/copying of other traders is important for me!! Actually the same as MT4, but with crypto pairs?

Thanks,

Guy

Discussion about the signals (especially recommendations of the signals to subscribe) is prohibited on the forum sorry.

As to cryptos so there are many brokers proposed them for trading.

There are many brokers are proposing the cryptocurrencies for trading in Metatrader 5, for example - 

and more - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Where can I trade bitcoin though MT4?

Sergey Golubev, 2017.05.08 12:34

There are some brokers for Bitcoin/USD for MT5 (I do not trade bitcoin for MT4 so I have no idea about MT4 broker for bitcoin):

and more and more ...

Sergey Golubev:

Discussion about the signals (especially recommendations of the signals to subscribe) is prohibited on the forum sorry.

As to cryptos so there are many brokers proposed them for trading.

Hey, I'm not looking at the best signals to follow. I'm just looking if there is a same thing as meta trader but then for crypto's.

GuyGoris:

Hey, I'm not looking at the best signals to follow. I'm just looking if there is a same thing as meta trader but then for crypto's.

But thanks for the reaction.

GuyGoris:

Same or not the same - it is related to the broker (to the properties of the crypto symbols): in Market Watch, select the symbol, right mouse click - Specification.

The other way to know: you can try to backtest those symbols with EA: if it is backtested so it should trade.

Reason: