General - page 1487

Work on EURUSD The strategy: First wait a price's volatility for measuring and use the momentum of the trend. http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/32882
Hi, is there a command or script available in MT4 to reverse trade when it reaches a certain price level? For example, let's say I have this position opened: EUR/USD, long (buy). Current price is 1.3100. When it reaches 1.3000, I want to close long (buy) position and reverse trade to short (sell) at...
  ATC 2010 Fan Art  (4)
Having some spare time our designers decided to show how they see the overall picture of the Championship. An element of entertainment has been added to the serious subject using some stereotypes of our mass culture. Watch and enjoy!
Dear MetaQuotes, I would like to ask if you could suggest any method of checking if new tick has arrived on multiple symbols other that this one -> https://www.mql5.com/en/code/209. The method presented under this link is reasonable, but it still can cause some difficulties. Or maybe you consider...
I don't see the stopLossPrice(targetPrice) on the backtested chart. Is it possible to set up somehow? I would like to see similar as in mql4... Thx in advance...
Time GMT 22:16 19/12/2010 EUR / USD 19/12/2010 GBP/USG
  StartFX
StartFX is new signal Signal ID 32969. StartFX | Rent a Signal System: automatic trading EA signal based on intermediate trend using built in indicators along with daily support and resistance levels. Use lot multiplier 1 or less.
Forex Account Management! Hi friends, Would really like to know how do you manage your forex account when you cannot afford to loose the money you are winning! Over a few years, I notice, most of us, trading on the retail side, have either Mini or Standard accounts. One begins well,...
Hello, everyone In this tread I am going to share my sights on technical analysis of major currency pairs. Most analysis will be based on Daily chart. Most attention will be concentrated on Trend, Support&Resistance zones, Channels, Divergences and main indicators (such as ma, rsi, stochastic)....
Hello to all members at TSD! I wanna share with u some details about my intraday ea (Bora ea). short description: Its a GBP USD hedge based grid system strategy.It can be described as intraday scalper.Mix of an EA and human controled system. We are using broker with MICRO LOTS, which is most...
  Bestfxsignals  (35   1 2 3 4)
Bestfxsignals is trading on rentasignal with best results and lowest drawdown on Home | Rent a Signal. Opens only 1-4 positions at a time, this ensure that account is completely secure. All the trades are with stoploss. Other Signal providers are opening 20-30-40-50 & some even 100 positions on...
  Macd trader on only one pair  (13   1 2)
Hi guys, before you subscribe my signal, please contact me first ! Look at here: my skype ID: sonia198261and also, you could find it in my signature below ! as I mentioned before, I manage the accounts for my customers ! and before I trade for them, I would have a meeting with them ! because I need...
Hello I am a big fan of metatrader, and was wondering when indices may be added to the symbols? Thanks a lot,
[Deleted]
I will appreciate if someone could help with adding alert to this indicator. The indicator draws many colored lines, am focusing in alert when the price touch any of the (2upper red lines) or (the 2lower green lines)
The forex trader is confronted with several choices every minutes in the market. The pair to trade, lot size to use, placement of stops and exit points, to pyramid a winning trade, when to trade e.t.c. Inability of a trader to make timely and wise decisions along these lines can have dire...
Is it possible to place multiple tp for 1 position...for example.I buy 1 lot of any currency and I want to sell 0.25 lots on one price and rest 0.75 lots stays open,than sell 0.25 lots on second price and rest of 0.5 lots steel stays opened etc....is that possible in mt4 and how?
Can somebody modify rsi for me to do next-when rsi is above the level 70 it's plots little green triangles(arrows) below the bars,and when the rsi is under level 30 it's plots(prints) little red triangles above the bars. And this for MACD-when the macd line is above the signal line and above the...
  InstaForex Wave Analysis  (2068   1 2 3 4 5 ... 206 207)
Dear forum members, Me and my colleagues are going to provide you with the latest analysis reviews. Please, follow our analysis and you will be informed about Forex. Hope, our reviews will help you to increase the efficiency of your trading. The source is instaforex.com
[Deleted]
  Visual Trading  (14   1 2)
I am new to the site, but have a job pending. I have selected the person for the job, but do not seem to be able to get any further. I was contacted via email by the person saying I needed to suply the requirements specification, but when I log into my job, there is nowhere to supply those details...
Forex Signals will be available on RAS (Home | Rent a Signal) with id 32984 from 25th Dec 2010. Minimum 1000 pips target for a month and low drawdown is assured. The promotional price will be $ 79.00/PM
Intraday Signals is going to be the best SP on RAS. All trades will be with tight stoploss. Monthly target will be minimum 1000 PIPS.
This is a unique Correlation Strategy that places trades based on correlation calucation along with trends and price action. The currency pairs traded are the AUDJPY, EURJPY and GBPJPY currency pairs. THIS IS NOT A MARTINGALE SYSTEM but trades are hedged based on price and correlation Click the...
Automated trading is not limited to development of Expert Advisors - trading robots that implement certain strategies. A convenient and unique intuitive interface will be handy to everyone - both professionals and newbies who study the basics of trading. Therefore we decided to announce a Contest...
Hello Developed exclusively in the GBPUSD breakout, with maximum SL 60 pips, and a TP of 65 pips, and not a system with a success rate of 100%, but the strategic level fluctuating from 75% - 95%. I will represent on average two orders per day, therefore they must accept at least these two orders And...
Hello After much consideration and many hours of testing I came to find and join the best of the best in terms of automatic negotiation, and after verifying the excellent performance of this beautiful set, I decided to share cokm you all the result of my work, so everyone can join take good profits....
  Good EA for 15M  (11   1 2)
Hi, I made a good adviser MA and the price for EURUSD 15M. These are the results: EA сделана по данной стратегии: Strategy maximum deviation I Will answer questions happily. FT_MADEV_1.1.mq4 - EA madev.mq4 - indicator
System developed solely for GBPUSD, well tested by me, and very profitable, therefore sharing with this community, in order to spread all its profits by more people. The system negotiates an average of 5, 6 trades per day, with a TP and SL variable, but fairly consistent. I use this system in my...