MQL5 cloud does not work over one week

MQL 5 cloud service can not work since last week,I charge 200 dollars ,and now i need it to work seriously,what is the problem?

same problem here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/305654#comment_10866771

what is happening with Cloud Network?
what is happening with Cloud Network?
  • www.mql5.com
hello, I have used Cloud Network many times in the past to back test my EAs but since some days ago I am facing a trouble with it...

but my problem is that there is no agent is ready,it can not work

There is one summary thread (small thread) which may be related to the situation (I am not sure that it will help but it is only I found) - 
All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud

Tester no agent is ready, optimization not started.

The other side of the problem. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/304875

My agents are not working properly in cloud from 23.2.2019. I think we do not get jobs and when we get some, only a few agents are used.
The operations ends in endless loop (report from log files: endless loop detected in the expert, tester to be stopped)
MetaTester - Amount of produced work
MetaTester - Amount of produced work
  • www.mql5.com
I have been using MetaTester 5 for two months and made some money (workstation with 40 agents...

Any MQL5 crew member here? It is important to have an official statment about this problem.

I cannot test my EA in the cloud and I am sure is the same situation of many other clients. 

Many days have passed and the problem continues. There are some posts reporting this and no official response.

We need an official response

I am an agents provider, and my income dropped nearly to zero February 24.  Something has definitely changed on MQL's side with the latest agent update (builds 2006 and 2007).

Mrerwin:
We need an official response

Officials know the problem, for example - look at this post #37 (I coped the official responce from rus part of the forum)

Sergey Golubev:

Officials know the problem, for example - look at this post #37 (I coped the official responce from rus part of the forum)

Ijust want to know when wil it re-work

Reason: