VPS Cancelled Early Without Warning? - page 3

justaman1929:
I agree, that's not fair. Hopefully they will improve their communication in the future

Yeah, having to find out from the forum yourself is really bad. At least send email to renters or to all members and notify that there are issues with some VPS, and then send another email when the issue is resolved.

Update: Server MQL5 New York 5 is now up, the rest are still down.

I can now see my VPS active accounts on my profile. Looks like the issue has been resolved for me. I live in the U.S. San Antonio TX. Wondering if this technical problem has ever happened before? I'm evaluating this MQL5 VPS service at the moment and any insight would be great.

Thanks,

Luis 

I've been using the hosting service for a year or two, this is the first time I've had any problem. When I noticed that one of my hosts wasn't responding I sent a note to the service desk and they responded politely. This is completely normal, services go down sometimes. The MQL5 hosting provider has done an excellent job of keeping my EAs running so I'm not upset about one mistake. I see a few people getting emotional in this thread and tossing words like lawsuit around, which is rude. It is up to each of us to monitor our rented resources and ensure that our programs can handle occasional downtime. We all have the ability to run our strategies from local hardware or execute them manually, and can't have any reasonable expectation that a lack of planning on our side would make Metaquotes responsible for losses on failed trades.

This is why you should ALWAYS use stoplosses in your EA's when opening a position  ....

Buenas tardes; no eh podido hacer depositos para compra o renta de VPS. Estoy bloqueado para depositos y no se la razon. Gracias por su pronta Atencion 

Even Whatsapp or Facebook have had service interrupts. In the IT world everyone is exposed to this.

I have used this VPS for around 2 years and it is the first time I have a trouble. In general I am satisfied with the service and I understand this kind of issues can happen.

As nomarmincall said: even you are running on a VPS use always safety measures as SL to prevent a server service interruption.

Hi, has the issue been resolved or not yet? 

I have two servers :

server 1 @ MQL5 New York 3 (Hoster : MQL5 Ltd.)

server 2 @ MQL5 New York 7 (Hoster : Webzilla Inc.)

I received 2 messages @ 14:32 GMT time advising both of them are canceled.

I then received 1 message @ 19:23 GMT advising server 2 is "registered" then @ 19:49 advising the server 1 is "registered".

However, i tried now to "stop server" then "start server" and it gives this message : 2018.02.27 23:47:34.084 Virtual Hosting: XXXXXXX failed to get status for XXXXXX failed to execute command

Can someone please explain what's happening? i am using the VPS to copy a signal and i dont know because i am so new to MQL5, will the signal provider commands now will not be performed on my account? like closing the open trades? this is extremely dangerous.

Does this mean also that from 14:32 GMT to 19:23 GMT i didnt receive any of the signal provided commands?

The work of virtual hosting was restored. Please check your rented servers.

If you have any problems, please create new request at Service Desk.

MQL5.Support:

Do you think about an immediate automatic information (email, push-notification, ..) if your server has gone down or is planned to be shut down for some time?

MQL5.Support:

My vps still doesn't work on live and demo" mql5 London 4" and Webzilla London 2
Reason: