Bad feedback on Freelance without agreement

Hello forum,

I've a problem with a man that give me a job, I've done it in the exacltly way he request me and then we give me a bad feeback with only 1 star, without replying to my messages. (He leave feedback after more than 1 week after job is finished)

I've started to work as freelance only some months ago and feedbacks are very important in my profile and I can't accept it.

What I need to do?

I have had customers that stop responding pushing the job overdue there is very little you can do about these things.

Marco vd Heijden:
I have had customers that stop responding pushing the job overdue there is very little you can do about these things.

I understand but it is not an overdue problem but the feedback he post on my profile.

I've done only 6 jobs, all as requested and now my feedback fall to 4.33. People will not choose me in the future because a dic**** leave me a feedback without using arbitration as he need to do if something goes wrong with the job?

He asked me for an optimization and I've done it in the way he want.

Can I ask to service desk for an inspection of the job? All is documented and I need this feedback to be removed from my profile

User do not reply to my messages!

It's ridicolous that I need to register with all my personal information to be a seller but an user that want a job do not require it and he can destroy carreer of developers in this way. I don't know his name and nothing about him

Reason: