General - page 835

Hi everyone, I have been using the same EA with one other. My trades are generally the same with the other, with the same take profit level. However, my profits are extremely lower than him. Please look at my pictures below.
Hi Everyone, I've created a strategy that requires me to place a stop loss above/below the previous bar depending on whether I'm short or long. It uses the high/low, (HL), the ATR to guage the distance, and an ATR multiplier to decide on te increment of distance from the high/low. I've worked out...
why mql5 is not stopping past history? in this week few top ranking signals those have more than 500+ followers are crashed down again. all are with fake past history. and finally what was due is happened his week. there are few broker which are helping scammers or they are doing those scams again
High I got offered 2 AMD Opteron 2427 Hexa Core with 2.20GHz for every core for a decent price. Now I wonder, would I reach a PR of above 100 with those?
The German chancellor's election is on 24 September. So why is this event of such interest to the world public? The answer here is obvious. After all, the German chancellor is, without exaggeration, one of the most powerful figures on the board of not only European, but also world politics. When we
Hi, i cant use my sign up bonus, anyone here who are willing to help?
hi everyone, First, sorry for my english I have a little problem. I want to send alert price on my phone (mt4 apps) in creating my price alert on my computer. I can send a alert without problem when metatrader 4 on my computer is turn on (I put my MetaQuotesID...it s work). The problem is when...
I rented your VPS server with MT5 to run a demo account onFxOpen. Things were not working. I contacted FxOpen and they told me theirplatform does not support MT5. I therefore installed MT4 to run the demoaccount. How do I apply the VPS subscription I made with MT5 to theMT4 account?
I have tried the following method to display the candles from a a file to the indicator window. See the code:   #property version "1.10"// ---- drawing the indicator in a separate window#property indicator_separate_window// ----, eight buffers are used to calculate and draw the indicator#property...
  Sell exe files ?  (1)
As a seller can I sell exe files on mql5 market platform?
looking for someone that can code a scanner for forex based on a set of indicator bands across 30 pairs. I am using a Moving average band . thanks rick
I am thinking to plot my own lines in the indicator using files. Also I want to display the candlesticks using the OHLC values that I have stored in file.    Kindly, let me know how is this possible using MQL5 indicator?    I want to display the output something like the following image:   But the...
Is it a glitch? But i can consistently reproduce it.
I have built an indicator and I want it to send notifications to my cellphone when a certain condition is met. I am planning to use the onTick function with something like an alert,but I don't know how I can send it my phone. Is there a way you can do this with metatrader? 
Hi All, I seem to be having a very strange problem with metatrader, i don't know if it's my broker or what, but i can't begin to imagine what it is. I have an EA that works sometimes, but not others. I wrote it myself so i know what's in it. I put it on and it might open the 2 pending orders it's...
I closed the order when there was a profit, but they open again. Does anyone know whether it is possible to disable the reopening of orders? Thanks
  Working together  (72   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Good afternoon!!! I propose to gather a group of interested people to work together on EAs in Moscow. The group invites everyone who wants to work in a team. Particular requirements for the time being there is no. If you have a desire to write
Hello, Having bought a VPS and a signal, I placed it on an account. However, my forex account only trades with a minimum of 0.10 while I wanted 0.01. I would like to know if it is possible to migrate the VPS as well as the signal service on my new account? Thank you
just now ,I created a custom symbol ,and had import the history data .but when i to order,the system return a error code ,this code is 10004,who can help me !!!!  thinks!
Hello, in the above image Exponential Moving average = 1.13688       > (EMA) HeikenAshi Close = 1.13687                       > (HAClose) in my EA I have program condition if HAClose is less than EMA than do some work. I want to do this work on 4 digit basis like: EMA = 1.1368 HAClose = 1.1368 now...
As soon as I click any signal for copying and the window appears saying "Start Copying in Meta Trader", and I click it, instead of opening my MT4 terminal as it usually happens, now I am geting option for downloading MT5 Setup at bottom left corner of the window as shown in the picture. What should...
Hi  everyone  I downloaded the historical data  by selecting EURUSD 1m. I run the test from april 2018 to august 2018 and i got the result as attached. But when i run this from january 2010 and it gives me bad result. It seems very different from the result i am getting the last four months. I got...
Hi everyone,  First, sorry for my english. I use metatrader on my computer to make my market analysis and metatrader 4 application to take position if I can t be on my computer. I can t set price alert on the app. Is it possible to set price alert with metatrader app 4 (without server) ?  When I...
I am attempting to update some indicators and this nasty little form pops up ad will not allow me to download. Perhaps someone knows how to deal with this thing. Thank you
Can someone suggest why I do not have signal's tab on my Meta trader 5?
Hello, I would like to set Bollinger Bands on RSI in order to make a dynamic RSI in a script. I am stucked, I have these two function : iRSI and IBands but I dont know how to cross both. Help me please !
Good day I am searching for a mobile friendly MT4 app which will enable trading etc. The MetaQuotes web terminal works but is not optimized for mobile applications and so some of the functionality is lost. Many thanks Linton <Deleted>
  RSI Automated  (4)
After some search, i would like to open an order zith a RSI of 70 and a stop lost of 2 and TP of 2 That's my code, but it's do not work . can you help me Regards,  Henri extern int MagicNumber=10001;extern double Lots =0.1;...
Just opened a signal, 2% drawdown, and already the damn three sticks are lit up in orange. I haven't done anything yet. How do I turn them all green? Already impossible? What kind of algorithm is this... UPD Oh, it's fixed. All green. Thanks My understanding is that if you sit in minus for a while