General - page 834

Does anybody experience this one right now?
Hi What is the best way to delete all the news flags at the bottom of the chart. This code works but I have to change the time frame few times so that the code runs in the Oninit function then it deletes few of the news flags at a each time. any suggestions? thanks for (int i = 1; i <=...
Only yesterday it was there and today it's gone. Rebooting didn't help. Is it just me or is it everyone? Please check yours
double ma5_0 = 0, ma5_1 = 0;     double ma75 = 0;          ma5_0 = iMA(Symbol(),0,5,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);     ma5_1 = iMA(Symbol(),0,5,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1);              ma75 = iMA(Symbol(),0,75,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);                if(ma5_0 > ma75 && ma5_1 < ma75 )      {...
  Trade Symbols  (25   1 2 3)
Gentlemen: Please do away with the Trade Symbols that appear on the chart when opening or closing a trade on the MT5 platform. They block the work I would like to do on the chart in planning my next entry or exit. In computing my next move, these symbols clutter the charts face, and make the chart
Hi everyone, I have fairly new to the forum, I have been searching endlessly for this feature. Does anyone have EMA with push notification of when it reaches a certain price point? I use 14 EMA (Close) which I want to send push notification when it reaches any price point I enter. Please could...
Hi I am new to trading and I'm using mt4. Unfortunately mt4 crashed on me yesterday  but I have it up and running again however I am missing 4 currency pairs from market watch and instruments. Could some one please help me with this issue as I need these pairs to complete a profile. Thank you.
Hi everybody, I have an EA i'm working on it and i would like to add an option to close every trade at the end of the week or at the end of the month. How can i do it? I literally have 0 experience on mq4 coding. Thanks.
Hello I would like someone to recommend me a site where I can publish my trading results with graphs and statistics. I think here in mql5 we can only publish signals but not trading graphs without the signal. Best regards.
hi! can someone help me? when i'm writing  the CheckVolume function appears, i ve seen that some traders use it a lot in their system. But when i try to find it in the guide, there isn't can someone tell me where i can find this function?? and why not in the manual? thank you very much for helping
  Logarithmic  (1)
D
Most brokers server is not reachable at the moment. I believe it a nationwide outage with Australian Brokers.  IC Markets, Pepperstone and FP Markets not reachable as at 5:30PM Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Not only MT4, but also Metatrader 5 platforms.  A word should always be enought for the wise...
[Deleted]
Hello, i have see that somebody use a nickname for his profile but he is offering signals for free. He is using a live account and he have more then 200 subscribters. I want to know if everybody, so if i can also do that? I am not sure because i remeber that there was a rule some time ago, that...
Kindly help me this issue. Below is MA cross alert, but I got too many messages per 1 same notification. I just wanna get 1 notification per 2 consecutive bars, it means number of bars is 2 to skip before next alert. How can I do, kindly help me. Thank you so much...
so, I am going through the babypips schooling and its saying that if I click on swing low then click on swing high and then drag cursor anywhere that the fib extension levels but I cannot do this can someone please help me 
Nobody with common sense ever makes a manual or instructions ever for anything ever made so the only way to find out how this chart works is to guess or accidently find out. I notice every now and then, when I touch something by accident somewhere on the sides of each indicator chart window, little...
Hello, while I am calculating the Contra value of portolio (all the positions that I have) in forex and stock, I found this problem ... In Forex I can know the deposit currency and the currency in which I am trading for its symbol (EURUSD, AUDJPY, USDCAD), so I have lots and base currency to...
Hi MQL community, I'm trying to validate my EA for the market and am getting the following errors. Can someone please advise what I need to to to successfully pass the validation process. I have gone through the checklist, but can't find the specific area of my EA that needs fixing. Regards, Tim
if my indicator is deleted ,can i download it back to mt5
  Nest Bridge  (1)
Hello I want to retrieve my Profit and Loss data from NEST Trader Could any guide me on how to Get M2M value from the Nest trader and display in the Mt4 chart?? Many Thanks Naren
Hi, I was blur when checking following the live signal in MQL5. The portion I was doubtful was the lot size its follow to the signal provider. For instance, my equity is 1000USD, and the signal provider equity is 5000USD, Hence How to justify my equity trades at lower lot size instead of following
hi ,...  any one know the formula to calculate main currencies indexes : USD index , EURO index , GBP index , JPY index , CHF index , AUD index and  NZD index  ? Thanks ...
Hi This code needs to create a trend line and extend it to the right chart boarder regardless of the shift button action. it works but not an elegant solution, Any suggestions?  Thanks   datetime start = TimeCurrent();  datetime end = start + 2000000;  ObjectCreate(0, dayPivotLineName, OBJ_TREND, 0...
If I want to limit trades for example 100 trades from 1 PM to 3PM how can I code ? I did this:      string StartDate="13:00";     string EndDate="15:00";     OnTick()      {          string date1=StrToTime(StartDate);          string date2=StrToTime(EndDate);         if(TimeCurrent()>=date1 %%...
Nowadays we have big companies with good AI systems, today there is an algorithm called Alpha Go zero, this AI can win basically any game, you just have to tell it the rules, and then he get better at playing, and in hours, can outmatch any other player. My question is: if forex/ stock market are...
Hello I'm programming in Metatrade and I came across a doubt, you know if you can use the Heiken Ashi chart to replace conventional candles. Not the way it exists being an indicator, but actually using Heiken inputs to change the output of the indicators. For example. The close of Heiken is:  Close...
I have an indicator that runs on D1 and pulls a values from W1 using iBarShift(). When the data isn't there, it isn't there, so I need to pull it. The first script example of https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/series/bars has a synchronization technique that I hadn't seen before. It appears that the call...
Hi! i have this cool code, but  i do not manage to get an arrow in the chart window each time the signal is send:-( can anybody help me?? Thanks! Lisa #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 1#property indicator_color1 LightSeaGreen#property indicator_chart_window#property...
Getting this error when using BTCUSD any help please 2018.09.12 10:35:24.639 2018.09.12 17:27:48 BTCUSD,H1: OrderSend error 130
Hi can anyone help me to make my EA to work only on tester,AND  add time limit protection?