IOC-Order is that risky?

double Bid = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_BID);

MqlTradeRequest ShortReq ={0};
                  MqlTradeResult ShortRes;
                  MqlTradeCheckResult CheckresShort;
                                   { 
                                    ShortReq.action       =  TRADE_ACTION_DEAL;           // Operationstyp  
                                    ShortReq.magic        =  MagicNummer;            // Expert Advisor ID (Identifikator magic number) 
                                    ShortReq.symbol       =  _Symbol;           // Name des Handelssymbols  
                                    ShortReq.volume       =  Lot;           // angefordertes Dealvolumen in Lots  
                                    ShortReq.price        =  Bid;            // Preis  
                                    ShortReq.sl           =  StopLossShort;               // Oderlevel Stop Loss  
                                    ShortReq.tp           =  TakeProfitShort;               // Orderlevel  Take Profit  
                                    ShortReq.deviation    =  mydeviation;        // maximal moegliche Abweichnung vom angeforderten Preis  
                                    ShortReq.type         =  ORDER_TYPE_SELL;             // Ordertyp  
                                    ShortReq.type_filling =  ORDER_FILLING_FOK;     // Durchführungstyp der Order  
                                    //ShortReq.comment      =  DoubleToString(Bid,Digits());          // Oprderkommentar
                                   };
                                   Print (CheckresShort.retcode);
       if(!OrderSend(ShortReq,ShortRes))
                                           {
                                           int FillingMode=(int)SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol,SYMBOL_FILLING_MODE);
                                             Print("Ordersend Error");
                                             DebugBreak();                
                                           } 

2019.02.25 19:46:41.976    2015.09.02 10:08:40   failed market sell 0.01 EURUSD sl: 1.12929 tp: 1.12031 [Unsupported filling mode]

I checked it via

int FillingMode=(int)SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol,SYMBOL_FILLING_MODE);
and it returned "2", which means:

ORDER_FILLING_IOC

This mode means that a trader agrees to execute a deal with the volume maximally available in the market within that indicated in the order. In case the the entire volume of an order cannot be filled, the available volume of it will be filled, and the remaining volume will be canceled.

Now:

Does that mean, that if I want to buy for example EURUSD for 0.01Lot, it could still be possible that the order could be executed for more than 0.01Lot?

Isnt that extremely risky and completely far away from Money management?

What else can I do if i only want to buy for 0.01Lot

Reason: