Live forex trading room?

Hi all new to the site. Having resided and traded in the U.S. I traded options and was a member of simpleroptions live trading room, it was amazing to be a part of such a knowlegeable crew of experienced traders led by John Carter but now that I am back residing in my native Ireland I have recently started trading forex, however I cant seem to find a comparable live trading room community to be a part of where we can talk  and discuss and place live trades, 1 or 2 hours here or there or email ideas just doesnt cut it Im talking about live trading and discussions and chats. Its a real bummer as i really do miss it. Does anyone know of a good one which trades using ichimoku of the bb squeeze as their technical analysis base? I trade the London and NY sessions so pretty much a 6am to 6pm day GMT. Im sure there is but Im just of late having no luck finding it, Thank You, Dave.

There are some US brokers that feature chats on their trading station. I can't name names but its quite an interactive one, you'll guess it. ;) Live commentary, voting, even voice over. Get a demo.

Hi I am just returning to trading.  My support is no longer around and I would like to be involved with a team that is supportive and willing to share trade ideas.

Reason: