Super Signals Indicator

Hello!

I found this indicator. It gives decent signals. Sometimes the arrow signal is not visible becaue of the way the code causes the arrow to be placed a certain distance from price bar. I would like to move the arrow it creates closer to price so it is not off the chart. I do not know how to change this indicator to do that. Perhaps someone would be willing to modify it to be more useful this way.

I like to compare this indicator to ADXcross. It signals less often so not as choppy, and earlier than ADXcross. I must watch to see if it disappears and repositions its placement.

Thank you.

~Nebula.

Files:

Hi, how much close you need the arrow will be place ? Half the current distance ? Or one fourth ? Right now the distance is around 10 pips from the lower / higher level. Hope this help

Hi,

Now you can change the gap between price and arrow.

Igor

Files:

Thank you very much.

Now I watch to see if it is usable.

~Nebula

Super Signals

Hi Nebula

I have been using Super Signals for a while now and yes it does change its position or "paint the past" as the term is known, the indicator gives you the highs and lows similar to the Zig Zag indicator which also changes its position. I do however use it to alert me to a possible change in direction with confirmation from other indicators, StepStoch Histogram, StepRSI, TrendStrength, SMI, so it can be usefull as an early warning indicator.

Hello Nebula

I like your indicator. Could you create a pop-up-window with sound-alert, when the signal changes? I hope so...

Thank you, for your great work!

Best regards

erdenmensch

erdenmensch:
Hello Nebula

I like your indicator. Could you create a pop-up-window with sound-alert, when the signal changes? I hope so...

Thank you, for your great work!

Best regards

erdenmensch

Even just a sound would be good

All this indicator does is identify higher peaks or lower peaks. When you first start it you see the arrows (50) is a great setting. But you will realize that as the peaks keep getting higher or lower, you will get arrows on each new high or low peak. This could change the height or depth of the peak by many pips. It is not the ideal thing to use as an indicator.

iscuba11:
All this indicator does is identify higher peaks or lower peaks. When you first start it you see the arrows (50) is a great setting. But you will realize that as the peaks keep getting higher or lower, you will get arrows on each new high or low peak. This could change the height or depth of the peak by many pips. It is not the ideal thing to use as an indicator.

Thanks for that, what would you suggest? I am looking for one with sound that does not give multiple fake signals?

Does anyone's could explain me in plain english

how this indicator work?

Regards Pitch67

v2

hi,

i found this in my indicators' library..

Files:
Reason: