Super Signals Indicator - page 4

Super Signals Explained

Stumbled on this thread. It appears that the indicator corresponds to the pivots (hook/turning point) on the +/-di lines of the adx/dmi. This would be a pivot hi (top reversal) or pivot lo(bottom reversal). You would have to use other indicators or S/R for confirmation. This appears to be a great indicator as I love using adx/dmi. I will be forward testing it this comming week. Do a visual study w/ dmi lines.

Supertrend Variables

None of the Supertrend indicators with sound alert has the original variables of Supertrend indication, i.e. CCI and ATR

Can anyone upload a complete version ?

increase:
For fans of super signals, super signals with alert

thanks, mate!

true that u can not use this indi alone

mine is combine with megatrend

Image3022

hi,

How to you use StepStoch Histogram, StepRSI, TrendStrength, SMI with Super Signal to trade?

hello everyone,

Just to say that this indicator realy honors it's name...Try it on lower frames along with your usual indicators for scalping and on higher TF for confirmation on your swing strategies, it can make the diference on your trading as it will benefit your win to loss ratio.

miramarfx:
hello everyone, Just to say that this indicator realy honors it's name...Try it on lower frames along with your usual indicators for scalping and on higher TF for confirmation on your swing strategies, it can make the diference on your trading as it will benefit your win to loss ratio.

The only thing this indicator highlights is how easy it is to fool people - again, this looks at future bars, meaning it already knows which was highest/lowest. Unsurprisingly, it cannot do this real-time, so it continually repaints it's arrow signals as a result (they are continuously changing). But this is still apparently 'realistic' enough to continue deluding those with a burning desire to believe...

omelette:
The only thing this indicator highlights is how easy it is to fool people - again, this looks at future bars, meaning it already knows which was highest/lowest. Unsurprisingly, it cannot do this real-time, so it continually repaints it's arrow signals as a result (they are continuously changing). But this is still apparently 'realistic' enough to continue deluding those with a burning desire to believe...

You would be better whit zigzagpointeralert at this point, no?! Or nonlagzigzag to get top and buttom, if not this indic looks to work as a new H or L alert.... that will repaint as other...

2 cents!

inzider:
You would be better whit zigzagpointeralert at this point, no?! Or nonlagzigzag to get top and buttom, if not this indic looks to work as a new H or L alert.... that will repaint as other... 2 cents!

There is an important difference between the two - S.S was programmed as a 'joke EA' which deliberately uses future bar values, and is therefore deliberately misleading, while zigzag indicators show the instanteous trend direction and 'repaints' as a result of this. I think the 'bigbear' and 'igor' threads have shown that that zigzag indicators can be very useful when correctly used, whereas S.S is imo, worthless.

super_signals_v3 indicator with alert, email and sound coded by mladen is on this post.

newdigital:
super_signals_v3 indicator with alert, email and sound coded by mladen is on this post.

the super_signals_v3.mq4 is not available... plz help. thanks in advance.

Reason: